Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

I don't know if I can ever take you seriously again. :tsk:

Well, come on, it's likely going to be the only rap song in history that I can actually relate to. :wink:

ok since nobody asked but you still should all know:

"superman" refers to when a man is having sex with a woman doggie style, pretends to come, but then really comes on her back. alternatively he may masturbate to ejeculate onto her back while she is sleeping. he then rolls her over so that the sperm sticks to a sheet, and when she gets up, this creates the "superman" effect.

The Sad Punk said:
Wait, Axxo - you mean your life isn't spent bangin' hos and drive-byin' da fedz? :ohmy:

Oh, in my spare time, when I'm not riding trains or working on setlists, I do that a whole lot. :wink:

Alisaura said:
:wave:

How was Stony Point, Ax?

It was good! I even got to go into the engine; had a look around the cab and at the motor! That was stacks of fun. And the seats in the carriage are nice and comfy, while those on the Melbourne - Frankston electric service are way too fucking uncomfortable and I got a sore back from them.

I also discovered every story about Frankston really is true. Wow. What a place. And I only saw the train station.

Varitek said:
ok since nobody asked but you still should all know:

"superman" refers to when a man is having sex with a woman doggie style, pretends to come, but then really comes on her back. alternatively he may masturbate to ejeculate onto her back while she is sleeping. he then rolls her over so that the sperm sticks to a sheet, and when she gets up, this creates the "superman" effect.

:ohmy:

i think that one is an american past time, have not come across it here . :lol:

mysterious_jen said:
ali, wild got a kiss from you know who :ohmy:
I heard about that! Need to catch up on things...

TVGaga was this show that U2 performed on in 1986... they were apparently drunk and did an early version of Trip Thru Your Wires, and something called Womanfish... I'm waiting for it to load. This connection's not as fast as the one at my place...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUZ_pWgDWgQ

hi guys :wave:

ok i have to be somewhere in 4.5 hours, i guess it's time for bed.

but everyone should see The Wind that Shakes the Barley.

I actually knew a guy whose favourite U2 song is Womanfish. Yeah, WTF.

Varitek said:
ok i have to be somewhere in 4.5 hours, i guess it's time for bed.

I'd be tempted to just not go to sleep! :lol:

Have a good one! :wave:

Clearly Phail Collins is voting multiple times on the current round of Survivor. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom