Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Couldn't land her if you were in a Kate themed whorehouse with a fistful of fifties

That's good too, but not as good as mine, cos getting out of prison = more desperate than making 50 bucks in a whorehouse.

JULIET? she is such a bland awful boring idiotic character.

sawyer, jack, sayid, desmond, oh so many men. jin's pretty hot too.

coolian2 said:

We've done this before, and last time as well i said i wasn't doing this on character, i was doing it on talent, ffs.

of the actress? eh, i judge them separately i guess. tv shows i tend to judge as the characters, cause the actors are often only in that role or in that role dominantly for a long period, whereas movie actors i judge on overall looks and type of character traits they act out that i like. neither is rational at all.

Varitek said:

of the actress? eh, i judge them separately i guess. tv shows i tend to judge as the characters, cause the actors are often only in that role or in that role dominantly for a long period, whereas movie actors i judge on overall looks and type of character traits they act out that i like. neither is rational at all.

Physical talent

No spoken words said:

She is. But, it came out of nowhere, to me. The first season, I thought she was ok. Season 2, I was like "whoa, I'd fuck Sun". Sun might be ahead of Kate.

she got more interesting as a character, maybe that has something to do with it?

i am honestly sick of the character studies, btw. i prefer lots of different storylines and action cutting back and forth. the desmond ep at least had that with the time thing (ian hasnt seen it) but the juliet ep was just boring, and a lot of the backstory they showed was shit we already knew.

ben's a creeper. but i almost laughed out loud when juliet says 'ben thinks i'm his" or whatever, all dramatic, to jack.

coolian2 said:

Physical talent

ah.

jack and sawyer stilll win.

i dunno part of physicality for me is masculinity, which is affected by personality, so it's hard to separate. but i don't go for the charlie musician types. dont write a song, just fucking punch the guy. (bono excluded)

No spoken words said:
I like the flash forwards a lot more than the flashbacks at this point.

Ben's awesome in a fucked up way.

yes and no.

the flash forwards are great, new stuff, when any more background except on the new characters (rescuers) seems kind of excessive as we already know so much and they are so complex as it is. thats why the juliet episode sucked. that, and i just dont give a shit about her. die bitch die. i will cheer when she dies.

ben is just fucked up. i hate him. but i'm supposed to. i'm intrigued by the hima nd sayid thing though.

Looks like I didn't miss anything while I did the dishes. :wink:

i'm so silly. i'm a feminist independent woman with a belief that emotionally and intellectually and whatnot a relationship should be equal. but i still wnat to be protected by a guy with nice arm muscles who oozes masculine and is super chivalrous.

Varitek said:
i'm so silly. i'm a feminist independent woman with a belief that emotionally and intellectually and whatnot a relationship should be equal. but i still wnat to be protected by a guy with nice arm muscles who oozes masculine and is super chivalrous.

You want Mr. Eko to come back to life.

:)

Been threatening to do this for an hour now, but, on the real.....I'm gonna go read now.

Later.

:wave:

No spoken words said:
The thing with him and Sayid is the most captivating part of the flash forwards.

YES!

that and how jack got to be such a mess. i loved kate's trial.

also hurley gets interesting, and teh charlie thing.

so we know there's an oceanic 6. we know of sayid, jack, kate, and hurley, but claire has got to be dead (i thought this before we saw that) and locke probably stays on the island, so 2 more...i think sun, maybe both of them, cause we haven't seen any flash forwards of them yet, tho it would be interesting if it was only jin and he also was seeking revenge on whoever caused sun's death, cause jin's a badass. and sawyer, who we can guess/hope is who kate was living with, but not be sure. but then we have to wonder, whose funeral was it? sayid's? locke's? (thus making him one of the six?? but4 i think he stays)

obvioulsy ben and the others dont coutn as oceanic

god damn it i wish i coulda gone home for part of break. i'm homesick :( not for anything particular, just not being here.

oh senioritis. this place gets smaller by the second.

My hyperbole has good muscles if that counts for anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom