Females are the best souls on this planet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
I just have to say that I adore the females anatomy. can make a guys heart go a racin' forever and make us do crazy things.

a couple weeks ago, i met a girl... i was uhh telling her some phrases that described love-making... all i remember are: suspenceful, cheesecake, chicken parmesian... an she laughed... liked those terms, heh

got my first dose of your anatomy when french kissin a red head a couple weeks ago, which was my first kiss.

you girls sure do have that nice touch.

HORAY FOR THE FEMALES! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:
Honey! Honey! Honey!

Not only soft skin, but smooth soft skin. And light smelly-good hair that you just have to run your fingers through! :cute: :flirt:

yeah yeah yeah!

daafish said:
Not only soft skin, but smooth soft skin. And light smelly-good hair that you just have to run your fingers through! :cute: :flirt:

:drool:

honk :hyper:

Sweetie! Sweetie! Sweetie!

beautiful smile. Delicate lips. smoothing aura. magnetic eyes that seem to pull you in unable to look anywhere else.

I like the word Caress. I think my baby likes it too...:sexywink:

Lemme tell u all about Jess.:larry:
When Im out w the cat , he's a chick magnet..they come clamoring.

The man is amazing.:ohmy:

DB9
:dance:

Ach it took me so long to come up with an answer

The Wanderer said:
"best souls"

are they re-applying for the job or something?

Well, to (sort of) quote Sula, we never lost the job!

;)

Seriously though, thanks a bunch to all the guys - the feeling is mutual. :)

their bodies have been so abused , they've had to develop their souls to survive

sorry to be bringing up the past again..........again!!
I agree with you wholeheartedly.It is good of you to share your joy and discovery jesse. Congrats , although I think the feeling is mutual.( I KNOW it is!)
It's just that I know the majority of women on the planet don't have that kind of respect from the majority of men...I know this is a "fun" thread and I don't like sounding like a"crank" but how does a person get thru the day without being aware of the inequality that still exists.?
Anyway, solve world problems another day eh?

Soft and resilient and a lot like you. ENJOY :yes: :wave:

To leave on a lighter note...I see the thread already has sexual behaviour going on(can't you guys save up and buy sicy and daafish an apartment so they can "dance " in private? )I suppose some of you get off on it.....
I'll leave this bit of advice I heard at the beginning of the year. It is very Australian so some of you may wish to avert your eyes. It was one of those little voice -overs they have on Triple J( a mad Ozradio station TrippyJ)It is etched on my brain and a damn good bit of advice.
A male voice said" Girls are you having sexual fantasies?.....................................................................................well for goodness sake tell us, we'll do ANYTHING!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom