fellas..I found out where the good lookin girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
at the 99 cent stores..:up:

Here's the deal-
-They're usually smart shoppers and are not gold diggers and appreciate the value of a dolllar.
-Theyre not all stuck up like shopping at Nieman Marcus or where ever.
-Theyre approacable etc ect..

Diamond Advice go check out and report back here..

thank you

diamondbruno

Kinda like where I live all the hot straight guys are at Home Depot.

Well well a lot of voices from the past have chimed in this thread..

Eliv8 -nice to hear from you.
Headache-sup? you hunk of maleness:angry:

Digi-
the program works for a variety of reasons as I stated earlier.
I wish not to go into details however from what I've been able to garner from these excursions are-

1) -the ladies are not pretentious in these establisments, it's freekin dollar store so everybody is ordinary, like bumping into someone at the swapmeet.
2)-most of the ladies are dressed own and not hiding behind gobs of make up and lack any of the snobbery you may find in your local discoteque.
3)-there not there looking for Richie Rich, so its anybody's game.

NB- Hello.

To the ladies replying to this thread,I dont know why youre here.
Youre like spying.:angry:
This is like a gentlemen's thread..so, no offense, youre all beautiful but we're comparing notes here.
So go run back to PLEBA or whatever.
Ms Joyful congrats on your flat Pilates tummy.

ok now please run along.
thank u-
Diamond

clean-up in aisle three

diamond said:
the program works for a variety of reasons as I stated earlier.
I wish not to go into details however from what I've been able to garner from these excursions are-

1) -the ladies are not pretentious in these establisments, it's freekin dollar store so everybody is ordinary, like bumping into someone at the swapmeet.
2)-most of the ladies are dressed own and not hiding behind gobs of make up and lack any of the snobbery you may find in your local discoteque.
3)-there not there looking for Richie Rich, so its anybody's game.

What I hear you saying, Mr. Diamondsexy, is that not only are YOU on the prowl at the dollar store...but woman are looking for dates at the dollar store. I mean, thats why you are comparing it to a disco, right? And you said they are not looking for richie rich...right?

I would have to agree with you...they are not looking for Richie Rich at the dollar store, but I bet they ARE looking for, say, kitchen utensils, gift bags and a bar of soap (and other assorted items). And if you throw in a man like yourself...oh boy, what a steal!!!! A succesful shopping spree indeed. :up:

just because some of us ladies like to shop at these local places doesnt mean we're pretentious, snobby, or golddiggers. we just happen to like nice things.

think before you type diamond. thank you.

lol.....

You mean I am wasting my time in the good stores...???

::thinking::

what could I possibly want for a dollar or less.....

::hmm.....I have toilet paper::....::Costco???nahhhh::

oh yeah...that's right I don't have to think about dollar stores.....I like the mall...lol

If i feel cheap I go to joanne's fabrics and create somehting...

Hey DB....Last Chance (Nordstroms Outlet)...FLW/Scottsdale or 18th/Camelback and Dillards Outlet. 19th/Bethany Home....FYI....Bargains, but Hip and women that are a bit more up to date....:)

my action has been weak at the 99 cents stores as of late:angry:
Im 0 for 4 in my visits.:angry:
I need to work on a new 'program'.

Ive been going there after my gym work outs all sweaty, no takers as of yet:angry:

Im thinking of sporting a sexydiamondvest upon my next visit w/a splash of Aqua Velvet to boost my chances.. ..

DB9

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom