Feline Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My neighbor and I got about 6 of them trapped and spayed last year :) I wish more would be involved in that. It would help the pet over population problem so much! And I can tell my ferals are much happier and healthy. They dont even look feral!

Here is Patches and Snowflake.

patchessnownoflash.jpg

snowflakenoflash205.jpg

Sicy said:
My neighbor and I got about 6 of them trapped and spayed last year :) I wish more would be involved in that. It would help the pet over population problem so much! And I can tell my ferals are much happier and healthy. They dont even look feral!

And it's fun, you learn so much when dealing with ferals.
When I used to live in the country there were strays everywhere and I'd take care of as many as possible. The best was the night the cats invited some possum babies up on the porch to join in dinner. :cute:
It was adorable, and when everyone was done, the possums wondered off one direction and the cats went back to the field.

That's too cute! Patches chases the racoons off of my patio :uhoh: lol. I sometimes tend to forget they were born behind my apartment in the dirt.. they just look so domesticated its hard to remember they are feral sometimes. Until I see them beating up a raccoon.. or dragging a bird around in their mouth :yikes:

I am finally getting Patches to rub on my leg though. It's taken a year and a half for her to do this.. to trust me enough.

Such cute pics!! I have three cats and 2 dogs. All of mine were strays except one. One of my cats does not have a tail. She is so cute. I will try and post some pics.

Catlady said:
Well they are lovely. I'm really involved in trap-neuter-release. Thank you so much from the entire TNR community for taking care of the ferals...I wish there was some better option for them than living outside but I know there isn't.

Here's one more pic, this is my darling Quincy who we lost at only four years old to a brain tumor. He's the spitting image of our Reilly, which is bizarre.

quincyLarge.jpg

oh wow...what a beautiful cat. :sad:

Sicy said:

Here is Patches and Snowflake.

patchessnownoflash.jpg

snowflakenoflash205.jpg

omg Sicy they are so beautiful!!! :cute: :heart:

Doozer61 said:
Shaved Pussy

shaved.jpg

Ok, this hits close to home lol
I used to have a long haired cat who got her fur matted up really quickly, I had been away for a week, and my dad didn't brush her like I told him...So I took her to the vet to get them to clip it because I was afraid of getting too close to the skin. Well they decided it would be best to shave her :huh:

IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Her head, tail and feet were still furry and the rest of her was pink, and to make matters worse, they tied a little bandana around her neck. I've never laughed so hard in my life (she promptly puked on my bed)
And I could swear my other cats were laughing at her too.

My most recent pics of Beckham and Posh:

beckychew.jpg

beckypretty.jpg

beckyscreen.jpg

evilposhie.jpg

poshie.jpg

poshielight.jpg

me&becky.jpg

Beckham has tried to escape several times so now he has to wear ID tags, a reflective collar (I live on a busy corner) and has a microchip.

Posh and Becks have grown up to be so gorgeous.

Roxy is too cute. I also chat for what seems like hours with Zoey :giggle:

myusernamehere said:

What is that around her neck?

It's a magnet thing that means she's the only cat who can get through our cat flap. She kept getting chased by this scary big cat a few years ago so we had to make sure she had somewhere to run where it couldn't go :)

Back
Top Bottom