feeling sorry for myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please help me snap out of this. Today was my bday and it was completely uneventful and blah. Now I'm sad. I guess it's a bit selfish but I can't help it. In the grand scheme of things, especially with the world the way it is today, something inconsequential like a birthday shouldn't weigh so heavily on my mood but well, I'm just a vulnerable human being I guess.

AWWW, poor thing!
*hugs* Listen: i also didn't got congratulated as much as I liked on my bday (except from The PLEBA crew
smile.gif
). But think positive, do something for by yourself, I bet you can feel better...

By the way: HAPPY B-DAY!!!
smile.gif

thanks, ana. i guess i'm just used to having incrediby memorable birthdays. i shouldn't complain, my birthday present was seeing the boys twice in Providence. you just always hope for something unexpected on your day, I guess.

YAY!!!! Birthday!!!!! I feel that crappy day thing, but this is the beauty of birthdays, you still have time to make it better. Just make somethign fun up and do it, even if it is ill advised and do it. You are entitled on your birthday. My advise is to drink a bottle of GOOD red wone and yell things out the window at people on the street. Insist to them that you have the power. Then blast POP really loud till your nieghbors complain. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
mad.gif
GAO to bad birthdays

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

I know how it feels rooftop... as you get older birthdays can really start to suck. I hit a "milestone" myself last month and I had a wicked time of it!

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

I'm a day late rooftop, but if it makes any difference,a small thing... I planted some daylillies last year and they've been budding for the past few weeks, colour unknown. They opened over the past 24 hours.Joyful. I know one is called "cancan dancer". I'll call the unnamed maroon and gold one "rooftop's fragance".
Small but beautiful.
Happy belated Birthday.

------------------
"May the sweet light of rock and roll shine upon your soul."

Back
Top Bottom