Feel Good Inc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am! In fact, I'm listening to it right now. The video is great too. And so is the entire album. Even people who didn't like the first Gorillaz album are liking this one.

I really like that song--I've seen the video twice now and enjoyed it more than I expected I would both times. I might be looking into getting the album. It seems to be getting some good press. :up:

I don't like it a bit, and the melody when damon albarn is singing is a direct copy from starring at the sun's melody.

Absolutely love it, maybe my favorite song of the year as well. But I was slightly dissapointed with the album, the debut was more fun and original.

BrownEyedBoy said:
The verse melody sounds exactly like Staring at the Sun verse melody. :hmm:

It does, but overall it is the better song.

I'm disappointed with the album, 'Feel Good Inc' is a good single but 'El Manana' is my favorite, the rest is... I don't know what word to use

BrownEyedBoy said:
The verse melody sounds exactly like Staring at the Sun verse melody. :hmm:
yeah, i really couldn't get over this when i heard it.

No, not everyone agrees. I don't see the similarity. Don't you think it's just because you are a big U2 fan so you compare everything you hear to them?

staring at the sun and feel good inc sound exactly like sunny afternoon from the kinks.

Calluna said:
No, not everyone agrees. I don't see the similarity. Don't you think it's just because you are a big U2 fan so you compare everything you hear to them?

When the guy from Blur starts to sing you can fit "Summer stretching on the grass..." right in. Try it.

They better release Dennis Hopper as a single.

The world needs to be introduced to him for the first time. Ever.

great song and great video. what do you think, did damon albarn knew that melody of the refrain is very similar to SATS???

I have not heard it but something tells me I should.

I love Blur (as you all know) but I haven't been able to translate that love to the Gorillaz very much. I just read the Time article with Danger Mouse though so my interest is piqued a bit...

Back
Top Bottom