Feeder???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocky's Lover

Babyface
I searched the band index and saw no feeder thread so I thought I'd make one.

Anyone like 'em? I think they're brilliant, and pushing the senses was one of the best albums of last year.

I really like their song just a day, but apart from that i think they are a bit bland. though i havent really given them a chance, i only have their album pushing the senses. what do you suggest i listen to to get into them?

I like Feeder. I used to listen to my brother's copies of 'Echo Park' and 'Comfort In Sound' all the time. Personally I'd recommend 'Echo Park' for Partygirlvox. I know everyone names that one but if you're finding Feeder bland then 'Comfort In Sound' probably isn't the one to convert you and I dunno about any of their other albums.

I'm seriously thinking about getting Feeder's Best of. I reckon it could be like Blur's Best of- as in, it won't have a bad track on it. :rockon:

If you want different then try Polythene or Swim! Get the best of you won't regret it! Lost and found is also on the singles!

I know HG is a fan as I was with her when she purchased one of their albums.

Feeder I find a hard band to dislike...disliking them I find akin to kicking kittens:wink:

That said I don't think they are a great band, though a good one they do be...they can be great fun especially Echo Park...and they do have a good few great songs on Comfort in Sound.

The Best of is probably the place to go:up:

I like them, but I echo what LJT says about them not being a great band. They have a few songs which I really, really like - I enjoyed 'Feeling a Moment' before it was used and abused on every BBC advertising campaign going. Comfort In Sound in general is a cool album.

I saw them supporting Travis one year and they were very enjoyable, also like a few of their tunes and don't mind hearing them on a the radio but I'd never go out and buy any of their albums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom