Feed Your Kitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
'Monster' Cat In China Weighs 33 Pounds

A 33-pound cat in Qingdao, China, is being described as a "feline monster" because of its 31-inch waist and large size, according to a report.

The 9-year-old cat from the Shandong Province is so heavy it needs the help of its owner to get onto a bed. However, the cat is in surprisingly good health despite its weight, Local 6 News reported.

The cat's owner said it has no interest in eating fish but prefers to eat six pounds of chicken and pork each day.

I saw that! I love big big cats but that one's headed towards a short short life.

tommyvill said:

Hehm...
Right now he's 9 year old...
(luckily!:wink: )

Cats can live more than twice that long ... but the laws of obesity apply to cats, too. Why don't they put him on a diet??

Wow! And I thought some of my cats were fat! :yikes:

Numb1075 said:
I do, but can't post pics because I'm not a premium member:mad:

Ewww. I don't know much about these premium things.. but if you have a Flickr account or so, you should be able to use the

ew! Sorry, I HATE it when cats are fat/overweight. It's just soooo bad for the kitties, I can't bring myself to think it's cute. :reject:

My boyfriend and I were just looking at that CNN video today and I noticed that the fatty kitty has a cow-ish like print coat... coincidence? :wink:

It is cute though... I just hope it doesn't die of any coronary diseases.

Back
Top Bottom