Fed up with the England moaning!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Man

War Child
England beat Lichtenstein (I hope I got the spelling right) last night 2-0. This morning all we got in the papers was a load of moaning about how England should have scored more, how the team performance wasn't up to scratch, warnings about how they can't play like that against Turkey :shame: - b*tch, b*itch, moan :censored: moan!!

What is it with this country? There seems to be this massive inferiority complex when it comes to sport. For some reason the press seems to think we should be the best in the world at everything. Well that ain't gonna happen if they keep moaning about things. :banghead:

I don't know how Sven puts up with it.

I think this may be the most decent England line up in years. Although Heskey & James need to go. Heskey's way too inconsistent and James cancels out his undoubted goalkeeping talent with way too many clangers. Robinson would be better in goal, in my opinion.

Some managers have "pet" players don't they, and Heskey is definitely Sven's. I think we'll beat Turkey, it won't be pretty though.

Well the hell is wrong with Ipswich? Why are you third from bottom!!??

midfield woes - unfortunately we're not scoring enough because we can't create enough

we've got chris bart-williams on loan for a month from charlton to help sort it out.

i'm not very impressed

Thanks. None of it seems real at the moment.

What I'd like is for us to keep Fratton Park as it is now, so we don't conform to this "new club" type image. Otherwise you end up with a stadium named after either a sponsor (Reebok!!!) or a chairman who wants to be immortalised (Madjeski). No corporate crap for us please. But that's a dream and we are getting a new ground, don't know what it will be called though.

Fratton Park is great if you spell the words backward.

beat Turkey? playing like that? I doubt it....

Interference can field a team stronger than Liechtenstein, and if England can only win 2-0 at HOME to those AMATEURS...well, just remember Turkey was 3th place in the last World Cup

I've seen Shearer do worse from the spot against Leeds or someone last season. At least Beckham slipped. Still hilarious though.

Alpay is going to enjoy himself against Brum next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom