Fear Factor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
This show is so disturbing. They're bobbing for something (I didn't hear what) in a vat of cow blood. :barf:

There has to be an easier way to earn $10,000 or however much money they get.

Dad and I watch that show every week...we love it.

Those poor worms though...they were so cute!!! :(

I'm about to watch it now :macdevil:

Did anyone see the one where they ate animal penis's ? :crack:

I can't watch that show. I gag everytime they have to do something with a dead animal, or bugs, snakes, or any other creepy thing:( I guess I have a week stomach :sad:

Sicy said:

Did anyone see the one where they ate animal penis's ? :crack:

YES! OMC, I don't think I would have been able to do it...

I still shudder when I think about when they ate the buffalo testicles. :crack:

I guess I shouldnt really be eating dinner while I watch this :der:

And I see that damn Joe Millionaire thread up and I cant open it yet. :mad:

Damn West Coast! :scream:

I've only watched Fear Factor once, and that time they had to eat "spaghetti and meatballs" aka worms and blood balls without using their hands. They had to eat 5 blood balls (which were huge!) in a certain amount of time to win. Now I have a strong stomach, but that was by far the nastiest thing I've ever seen on TV! :no:

It is amazing how this show has devalued human dignity. The next step is to start bidding down the prize money to see if people will still do the "stunts".

They put people near vats of boiling water in the early 1990s on Japanese game shows, amongst other things. They also couldn't do stuff like "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" there, because, apparently, when they have events like "ask the audience," the audience tries to pick the wrong answer, because they want to watch the contestants lose.

I guess we can see where U.S. "reality" shows are going to go someday...

Melon

I always say I'm not gonna watch this show but end up watching anyway. I dont think I could even come close to eating some of this stuff. I about lost it when the juices from those tomato worm things came out and dripped down the guys chin. Ick!

Back
Top Bottom