Favourite Tarantino Film

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favourite Quentin Tarantino Film?

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Jackie Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • True Romance

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • From Dusk Til Dawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn I like them all.. except I dont think I've seen Dusk till Dawn.

:scratch:

Pulp Fiction

with resevoir dogs a close second.

If anybody does not vote for Pulp Fiction I will incompacitate them.

"Is there a sign on my front yard that says dead n*gger storage"

I think I am deficient in style-sense. I've seen one and a half of his movies and found them to be the most disgusting and pointless wastes of my time. I think "Dusk till Dawn" is firmly at the top of my "worst movies ever" list. But hey, what do I know. He is supposed to be a genius. :huh: Guess I miss the boat somehow.

"DID YOU CALL ME A BITCH?
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT CALL ME A BITCH?"

I'm with Sula

I've only seen Resevoir Dogs and I can't say that I was very impressed with it. It seemed really over-rated to me. :slant:

The soundtracks are pretty good, though.

From Dusk till down is NOT the film by Tarantino , he played in it and wrote some scenes , but director was R. Rodriguez , same to " true Romance " .

Sula never beats around the bush eh?

I liked how Uma looked in this movie.. normally I dont like how she looks.

039_31600.jpg

!Pulp.jpg

pulp_fiction.jpg

Sula prefers to speak her mind regardless of the prevailing winds.

It is true that the posters for Pulp Fiction are damn cool. :up:

Most people ignore threads that they dont agree with and have no substance to offer

What was resevoir dogs about again?

I forget :slant:

Joe has assembled experienced criminals to pull off a simple heist and has gruffly assigned them color - coded aliases ( Mr Orange , Mr Pink , Mr White ) to conceal thir identities from being known even to each other . But Something has gone wrong , and the plan has blown up in thier faces . One by one , the surviving robbers find thier way back to their prearranged warehouse hideout . There , they try to piece together the chronology of this bloody fiasco - and to identify the traitor among them who tipped off the police . Pressure mounts , blood flows , accusations and bullets fly . :mac:

anytime , it's connected to Pulp Fiction story and in the end everyone dies , it's a sad , sad film ...:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

Back
Top Bottom