Favourite Pixar Movie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Toy Story?
Toy Story 2?
Finding Nemo?
Ratatouille? (how the hell is that pronounced lol)
Cars?
The Incredibles?
Monsters Inc?
A Bug's Life?

The list goes on and on and on...

There's no doubting these guys are great at what they do - I reckon they beat the team at Dreamworks hands down. For mine, I would go with the traditional favourite and say Toy Story, which I love, but The Incredibles and Finding Nemo were also great.

E tu?

Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles / Toy Story (depends on my mood)
Monsters Inc.
A Bugs Life

Haven't seen Cars but I'm looking forward to Ratatouille. And at the time I much preferred Antz to A Bugs Life.

Tough call between Nemo & Toy Story...I definitely think TS is funnier but I bust out the odd line from Nemo on a semi-regular basis and that has to carry some weight.

Speaking of Nemo, has anyone got it on VHS and seen the short film before it? I forget the name of it but it has a snowman trying to escape from a snowglobe. Great stuff.

"A Bug's Life"

All of those movies are so fantastic but "A Bug's Life" has held a special place since I first saw it, especially little Dot.

bl_032MoreDramatic.jpg

U2democrat said:
...though it's hard to top "speaking whale" in Finding Nemo.

Or "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

I didn't know Pixar did The Incredibles? If they did, then that's easily my pick. I really enjoy the original Toy Story as well, along with Monsters Inc.

Monsters Inc.

Then The Incredibles, followed by Toy Story.

btw, they are working on Toy Story 3. :up:

For Pixar shorts, this one's a classic;

landing_1.jpg

CTU2fan said:

Speaking of Nemo, has anyone got it on VHS and seen the short film before it? I forget the name of it but it has a snowman trying to escape from a snowglobe. Great stuff.

:yes: It's hilarious. It's called Knick Knack. There's always a short on the things they do. Go to imdb for a full list. They did a good one for Ice Age, another good Pixar flick.

Back
Top Bottom