Favourite Kids TV programmes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are no good cartoons. They all stayed in the 1980's and 90's. He-man, ThunderCats, Transformers, GI Joe, etc..... Today we have Dexters Labratory. blehhhh

bammo2 said:
lol richard bacon. He was a childhood friend of mine, and was a bit of an idiot even then. He pooed on my bathroom floor when he was about 12 for no reason. And the toilet was in a seperate room

:lol:

:eeklaugh:

I really don't know what to say to that!

TheQuiet1 said:
Well, Rainbow obviously! Postman Pat, Playdays (especially the Tent stop), Fireman Sam, Sharky and George, Tintin, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (The ORIGINAL ones), Rosie and Jim,

:hyper:

I remember the turtles really well. My brother told everyone he wanted to be a teenage "mudant" nina turtle when he grew up. :lol:
The Moomins, Rainbow, Button Moon, Mr Benn, Playschool, Live & kicking. I remember when you entered the competition on a Saturday you sent in a postcard and they'd pick them out. :lol:

Round the twist.
Does anyone remember The Queens nose?? I loved that.
Bananaman

Ah, crap. I'd LOVE to remember what that was called. I thought I was the only kid who used to watch it. Lets hope google knows.

Back
Top Bottom