Favourite Fast food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shrmn8rpoptart said:
if i'm in colorado, it's gotta be qdoba's. i get a chicken burrito with black beans, hot salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole, then i get a free drink with my student id!

if i'm anywhere that palm trees grow:wink: then it's gotta be in and out. any of their hamburgers are fantastic! they even toast the buns! who else does that? the french fries are incredible too (they make them from whole potatoes right there)!

and all the talk about fish and chips make me wish i was back at anthony's fish grotto in san diego. i'm usually not a fish guy, but the fish there was incredible, and the chips were so good.

We have Qdoba's too! Infact, my neighbor manages one! YUM YUM!!!

When I want fast-food it is usually a BIG JUICY SLOPPY WHOPPER, KING SIZED FRENCH FRIES with RANCH SAUCE and a med pepsi to wash it down or a KFC wrap w/ cheese, large fry and a side of their cole slaw. I have yet found a better cole slaw anywhere!:ohmy:

in nebraska they have some kind of barbeque type fast food paired up with amigo's taco places, and they have these things called cheese frenchees. i think it is like a deep-fried grilled cheese sandwhich. i want to try one sometime:drool:

Churches Boycotting Taco Bell? this also seems to indict pizza hut, long john silver's, and a&w as well...this may be a worthy cause, but i don't know if it's a worthy cause for the church

plus for my money, taco john's is better anyway, especially taco tuesday-two hardshells for $.79

Anyone from North of England needs to go to The Magpie Cafe in Whitby. Its more restaraunt than Chippy. Be prepared to queue a good hour to get in, then experience the best fish and chips in the world! Fucking expensive though. At least £10 for F & C's!!!!:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

In Cincinnati there is this great deli called Izzy Kadetz (I guess it's now just called Izzy's) which has the best corned beef sandwiches ever! One of those, a potato pancake, and their wonderful kosher dills -- mmmmm!

Izzy's

For more run of the mill fast food, I rather like Wendy's chicken sandwiches -- any kind, my favorite just depends on my mood.

And occasionally get a craving for a Donoto's thin crust pepperoni or pepperoni and mushroom pizza.

Damn! Now I'm hungry. :mad:

Last edited:
Samosas.

p.s. If you like threads on this topic check out egullet.org.

Tania said:

Where about's on the central coast? My brother lives in Hawks Nest and there's a great fish and chip shoppe there!:drool:

A friend of mine goes there regualrly for hols and raves about it.
The one I'm thinking of is at The Entrance. It's the first heading up the main drag on the right hand side. Heavenly :drool:

subway.

turkey, cheese, mayo, tomato, onion, cuccumber, lettuce, pickles, olives, hot peppers, oil & vinegar on white bread :drool:

NamelessStreets said:
Anyone from North of England needs to go to The Magpie Cafe in Whitby. Its more restaraunt than Chippy. Be prepared to queue a good hour to get in, then experience the best fish and chips in the world! Fucking expensive though. At least £10 for F & C's!!!!:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I think I've been there :drool:

there's some really f-ing good chippers in Scarborough as well

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom