favourite boybands?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
serious question, what is the name of the justin timberlake song which has him trying to sing what the girl sings and then him...does that make sense?
i think its kinda new.
i like it.
:|

the cd good overall miss v? i was really drunk last weekend with a whole bunch of friends and we were playing darts in the garage and that song came on and we all went into 13 year old mode and i played the BEST game of darts ever! I got a 25 and 2 3X 20's :D

i rule at drunk darts.
:|

pdSTSOP0022.jpg

hahahahahahaha man thats funny(south park) that song is very funny hahahahaha.

i dont listen to boybands im not gay.(if you are thats cool, but thats not my thing)

Haha, that Simpsons episode was great.

"Yvan eht nioj..."

Anywho...lord, I hate "Senorita" with a serious passion. It's a very annoying song that got stuck in my head for days on end right after my sister brought that CD, 'cause she'd play it over and over and over and over and over.

And I hate that "Ladies...good morning" bit at the end. Damnit, I don't want to wake up next to you, Justin!

Course, all this is my personal opinion. Justin Timberlake does nothing for me, personally.

But hey, if he floats your boat...great.

Lara Mullen said:
I liked Take That and BSB :shifty: :laugh:

*Nods*

Granted, I've only heard "Back For Good" by Take That...but I've always liked that song.

And when I was going through my teenybopper phase back when I was 13, 14 years old, the Backstreet Boys were my guy group of choice.

I also was into Hanson back then, too. :reject:.

I was never an *N Sync fan much. Never got into them.

And when I did have my "teenybopper crushes", they were never on Nick Carter from BSB, or, had I been an *N Sync fan, I wouldn't have drooled over Justin Timberlake.

No, when I was into BSB, I liked Kevin Richardson (why, oh, why do I still remember these names?!?!). I liked the "serious" ones of these groups. :der:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom