Favorite Soda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
After all the talk about candy bars, I think we must move on to my real favorite of favorites: Soda.

What's your favorite?

Mine is Strawberry, doesnt matter who makes it, I'll probably like it.

Fanta makes a delicious Melon Soda in Japan, that stuff was the bomb too, if I could get it here it would definitly be my favorite.

dr pepper. :drool:
I also like orange and cherry coke.. only sodas I don't like are regular mountain dew and vanilla coke :yuck:

loved that red drink when I was little:hyper:
now I love that dark brown drink, with ice.
goodness knows what IS in it, but sometimes I crave it.
things go better, just ocassionally.

nice with a splash of bourbon too

grape

:shifty: why are you looking at me like that? doens't everyone like grape soda? :shifty:

AdamsMango said:
I drink about 7 cans of diet coke a day...

:shocked:

i don't think i drink that much of anything in a day...no, i know i don't...

:sad: no more joe? i changed my avatar too...maybe i should bring back the mr strummer avatar though. i kind of miss it and my location isn't doing it...

tiny dancer said:
A&W Diet Rootbeer! :drool:

A&W root beer is awesome!

I very rarely drink diet pop. I hate diet pop.

But sometimes, if I go to friends' houses, that's all they have, so I'll drink it if I absolutely have to. Diet Dr. Pepper is about the only one I can even remotely tolerate, because it tastes the most like regular Dr. Pepper.

Otherwise, no way.

And it really doesn't help that my friends never put their pop in the fridge, so not only am I drinking diet pop, but it's warm as well.

Another drink I don't understand...caffeine-free diet pop. So...basically you're drinking colored water.

Gross.

One other drink I hated when it came out-Pepsi One. That stuff was so gross.

To the person who mentioned grape soda-I have never had grape soda before, so I can't say how that is.

Originally posted by IWasBored
:shocked:

i don't think i drink that much of anything in a day...no, i know i don't...

Heh, you should see my family. We live on Pepsi (well, we all used to-now my parents are cutting back on their Pepsi intake, but I'm not).

And when my parents buy me Dr. Pepper, be it in a 12-pack or a 6-pack of bottles, I've been known to go through that within, what, two, three days time?

Angela

Back
Top Bottom