Favorite R.E.M. album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favorite R.E.M. album?

• Fables Of The Reconstruction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Document

• Out Of Time

• Monster

• New Adventures In Hi-Fi

• Reveal

• Around The Sun

• Accelerate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Since the R.E.M. survivor begins next week, I figured this thread would be a necessity, as the results will decide how many songs go through from each album.

Top 4 (3 songs)
Middle 6 (2 songs)
Bottom 4 (1 song)

I'm going with Automatic.

:love::love::love::love:

Just the favorite or I can do what I love? RANK! :hyper:

Well, my favorite is one of those: Automatic for the People, Monster, New Adventures In Hi-Fi or Around the Sun
I guess I'll go with Automatic. :heart:

Hopefully, most of the albums will have a couple of votes by Tuesday. If not...:uhoh:

Shit, I should have made this thread a week ago.

I'm going to say Murmur, then Reckoning, then Lifes Rich Pageant.

Oh, and R.E.M. survivor?!? :hyper:

Why do I sense that Around the Sun will be one of the bottom albums? God, damn you Peter Buck saying bad things about this album, damn fool! :mad:

^:tsk:

Wow... a vote for Up! Cool. Never understood the hate for that album. Actually, I guess the only BAD R.E.M. album is Reveal.

Up is a good record. Suspicion is one of my top 5 favorite R.E.M. songs, which is almost as odd as enjoying Pull/Pulk Moving Doors.

Up is a good record. Suspicion is one of my top 5 favorite R.E.M. songs, which is almost as odd as enjoying Pull/Pulk Moving Doors.

:hug:

Suspicion is beautiful indeed. And now that I'm thinking... I've never ranked R.E.M.'s songs. I mean, except the top 10. :hmm:

^:tsk:

Wow... a vote for Up! Cool. Never understood the hate for that album. Actually, I guess the only BAD R.E.M. album is Reveal.

It was a joke since I know people hate it. I don't listen to REM. I think they're the most overrated band in this forum. But by all means, I hope everyone enjoys the survivor.

*happy gasp*

You're doing an REM Survivor? I did not know this. Yay!

I need to think about which is my favorite. :)

Another interesting thing... I had no idea that poeple liked Lifes Rich ...I thought it was another bashed album. I like it. It's a very good album. I know it has just started, but it's also weird no votes for NAIHF and OOT. Those two are brillant, btw.

Another interesting thing... I had no idea that poeple liked Lifes Rich ...I thought it was another bashed album. I like it. It's a very good album. I know it has just started, but it's also weird no votes for NAIHF and OOT

I'm not all that surprised by the lack of votes for OOT. I think it's a pretty overrated album by R.E.M. standards. There are a few songs I absolutely love on it, and then most that I like, and a couple I can't stand.

If only they could make something with the depth and variety of Up again. Problem is, when it came out it seemed like a step down after Hi-Fi. If only we knew how much lower they'd sink.

Reveal and Around the Sun are like ATYCLB and HTDAAB, minus the good songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom