Favorite quotes of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yep thats right folks, might be even better then the one it self, best thread ever. It's your favorite quote threads!

My favorite is

"The secret of success is to offend the greatest number of people."

-George Bernard Shaw

Now post ur favs!

tpsreports2424 said:
Yep thats right folks, might be even better then the one it self, best thread ever. It's your favorite quote threads!

My favorite is

"The secret of success is to offend the greatest number of people."

-George Bernard Shaw

Now post ur favs!

favourite is spelled with a "u", tpsreports, guys.

tpsreports2424 said:
This thread sucks

Is that one of your favorite quotes? Do you have a source?

"Humor is just another defense against the universe."

- Mel Brooks

corianderstem said:

Is that one of your favorite quotes? Do you have a source?

:lol: You funny.

My favourite quote is about my favourite athlete of all-time: Wayne Gretzky. An announcer once said of him, during a game: "His greatest asset is his routine brilliance." I love the contrast of "routine" and "brilliance." I mentioned that quote to my cousin once, and she was sure it was used by another person in literary history...but I think it's original. I just googled it again, and the lone match I found was an old post I made on Interference. :lol:

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy Valvano

"It's like the great Jimmy Val-vain-oh said: 'Don't quit. Don't even quit.'" - Emmitt Smith

Interviewer (me) asking a question of a crash victim..."So what are you doing that makes your left shoulder hurt?"

Deponent..."Uhh...I don't really do anything, I'm a full-time college student!"

Best confession ever.

I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. ~Bob Lemon, 1981

What does a mama bear on the pill have in common with the World Series? No cubs. ~Harry Caray

"Echoes. Fuck you if you want to leave my funeral!"

-Beav stating what he'd play at his funeral. Pissed myself laughing.

"Fair dinkum Ed, if you came home and find your wife in bed with Nathan Buckley, which side of the bed would you get in?"

-Trevor Marmalade

Back
Top Bottom