Favorite Queen Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Mine would have to be "Who Want's To Live Forever.

So much energy in that song. It also makes me sad to think one of the greatest Frontmen and vocalists is gone.

Somebody to Love.

:drool:

Who Wants to Live Forever isn't too far behind, though. Neither is Tie Your Mother Down.

I also love Radio Ga Ga, and am not ashamed to admit it. :wink:

I really love Who Wants To Live Forever too but 2 more i also love are The Show Must Go On and Another One Bites The Dust

corianderstem said:
Somebody to Love.

:drool:

Who Wants to Live Forever isn't too far behind, though. Neither is Tie Your Mother Down.

I also love Radio Ga Ga, and am not ashamed to admit it. :wink:

:up:

My Top 5:

1. Somebody to Love
2. Bohemian Rhapsody
3. Who Wants to Live Forever
4. Killer Queen
5. Bicycle Race

If you don't like Bicycle Race, you might not own a soul.

Lila64 said:
Somebody To Love :love:

corianderstem - we have so much in common :hi5:
see you on the virtual couch tonight :corn:

I just tried to talk you down in the Idol thread, but if you-know-who does indeed make it through, you may need to talk me down. I don't know if I can take my own advice. :wink:

Sorry for the derail. :reject:

You know what I love? George Michael's cover of "Somebody To Love" from that Freddie Mercury tribute concert in the mid 90s, where a bunch of singers sang with the rest of Queen.

Man oh man, listen to that version and tell me George Michael isn't a great singer.

corianderstem said:

I just tried to talk you down in the Idol thread, but if you-know-who does indeed make it through, you may need to talk me down. I don't know if I can take my own advice. :wink:

Sorry for the derail. :reject:

You know what I love? George Michael's cover of "Somebody To Love" from that Freddie Mercury tribute concert in the mid 90s, where a bunch of singers sang with the rest of Queen.

Man oh man, listen to that version and tell me George Michael isn't a great singer.

I'll check the AI thread. We might have to console each other later.

Back to Queen - I do like that George Michael version as well. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvzLkTFi5xY

Oh, and when they toured with Paul Rodgers recently, they didn't play this song. I was cry :scream:

Last edited:
Ooh! I never thought to check YouTube to see if there was a video of George Michael's version. Yay, thanks!

I must be the only person whose favourite Queen song is Long Away.

Ogre Battle, Death On Two Legs, and '39 are awesome too.

Axver said:
I must be the only person whose favourite Queen song is Long Away.

Ogre Battle, Death On Two Legs, and '39 are awesome too.

I must say... I didn't know the name of that song (Long Away) or much about it til it was on your Desert Island List. It had sounded vaguely familiar. That's one song I kept and moved over to the ipod :up:

Very difficult to name just one song. When I think of my favorite Queen song, several come to mind:

'39
In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited
Save Me
Who Wants To Live Forever
Innuendo
The Show Must Go On

Tie Your Mother Down
I Want It All
Seven Seas Of Rhye
Too Much Love Will Kill you
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Take your pick from that list, I'd be happy to call any of those my favourite. :heart: Queen :heart:

The bassline on Dragon Attack is pretty awesome, too.

Who Wants To Live Forever is beautiful! :sad:

I also love Bohemian Rhapsody, Radio Ga Ga and I Want To Breakfree. :drool:

I like Somebody To Love but the George Michael live cover has always been closer to my heart. :shifty:

Does Under Pressure count? That's become my dissertation theme song :wink:

Somebody to Love is a great one. I also have a soft spot for Fat Bottomed Girls :rockon:

Oh God, I can't choose.

Tie between The Prophet's Song, '39, Death On Two Legs, The Millionaire Waltz, Ogre Battle, Father To Son and Innuendo.

Back
Top Bottom