Favorite Pizza Joint (includes corporate brand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have you guys tried the Chicken Gloriouso?

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
zoney, you reminded me!!!

I :heart: :heart: Buca Di Beppo's margarita pizza!!! :drool: If you havent tried it, go now. RIGHT NOW! :giggle: kidding, but really, its a delicious pizza. The thin crust :drool: stringy cheese :drool: and that flavor :drool:

:up::drool:

I actually worked at Buca Di Beppo for three years after college - loooong before it started sprouting up all over the country! I love just about everything there.

Kat - you guys have to try the pizza!

icelle said:
as a kid i loved shakey's pizza. i havent eaten there since. i think they're dying out.

We had Shakey's in my area when I was growing up;now I think there is one in Georgia, maybe one or two in Louisiana. Every time I go to California, I plan to go there, but never make it.

As kids, we liked how you could watch them making the pizzas throught he big window in the front waiting area. On weekend nights, they had a band playing Italian music and showed old films on a projector.

~U2Alabama

We have this place called Lui Lui's about an hour from here..:drool: :drool: ultra thin crispy crust!

Not sure if local or corporate but Minsky's is good:up: They will put anything you want on there and they have different sauces and great pasta and salads.
Damn, I am hungry now:drool: .

Rotolo's and Hound Dog's in Columbus (OH) are both excellent. :)

Back
Top Bottom