Favorite Pick-up Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
Well...I didn't get to post this in time for Valentine's Day...but Steak and BJ Day is coming up! Anyway, post some good ones! These are my two favorites:

i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.

are those space pants? because your ass is outta this world!

redhotswami said:
Well...I didn't get to post this in time for Valentine's Day...but Steak and BJ Day is coming up!

:ohmy:

Um, what holiday is this? I need to know so I don't, um, pick out the wrong card. But it sounds like it could be my favourite holiday of the year!:drool:

this always works for me:

"Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs."

Re: Re: Favorite Pick-up Line

BonoManiac said:

:ohmy:

Um, what holiday is this? I need to know so I don't, um, pick out the wrong card. But it sounds like it could be my favourite holiday of the year!:drool:

:lol: it is an awful day indeed. i had no idea it existed, until one of my students last year told me about it. he wanted permission to make a bulletin board about it in his hall.

anyway, steakandbjday.com will answer all your questions.

i'm so ashamed to admit i even know of this day. i prefer to celebrate Pi Day anyway.

this one never worked:

"Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."

I think all pick up lines are lame when someone use them to REALLY pick up somenone :lmao:

I found these lame smilies :)

visa.gif
uandI.gif
phone.gif
legs.gif
keepme.gif

An effective line would be: Hi I´m Brad Pitt, do you wanna go for a ride??? :wink:

I heard this one was pretty funny.

Hey, do you want to give me a handjob?
[girl answers "No"]
Then I guess fucking is out of the question.

Well, if someone says "Yes," there might be a problem. It's more of a joke than a pickup line. I'll stop talking now.

Back
Top Bottom