Favorite Metallica Ballad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung Joshua! said:

they are live band
3934metald3ff.jpg

pepokiss said:
I don't know if it counts as a ballad, but THE OUTLAW TURN is amazing...

S&M... :drool:

what about bleeding me,hero of the day,until it sleeps,the house of jack built:yes:

if outlaw torn qualifies, then obviously that's my choice, memory remains would also be a nice one...but if any 'tallica song qualifies just for having a slow part...to be honest, I dont' like that "ballad' monniker, too many Bon Jovi implications...

To be fair, it's just as strange as saying best 'tallica song in a minor key (aren't they all?) or best 'tallica song over 7mins in lenghth.

UnforgettableLemon said:
low man's lyric
mama said

Here's something interesting: Yesterday I interviewed a guy who was applying for a position at work. Turns out he's also a professional musician on the side, and it turns out that he plays the hurdy-gurdy. And it turns out that he played the hurdy gurdy on Low Man's Lyric (that semi-accordion sounding instrument).

Diemen said:

Here's something interesting: Yesterday I interviewed a guy who was applying for a position at work. Turns out he's also a professional musician on the side, and it turns out that he plays the hurdy-gurdy. And it turns out that he played the hurdy gurdy on Low Man's Lyric (that semi-accordion sounding instrument).

Hire him! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom