Favorite Magazines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
oh i have more:

Q
blender
rolling stonr
bass player
bass guitar
us
people
nme
celebrity living
mojo
time
meclanes (canadian)
no teen mags 4 shur

"Macleans" is a great magazine. Good that you're reading this now. :up:

Mags

Fav's are:
Time
Lucky
In Style
Cooking Light
Food & Wine
Living
Low Carb Cooking
Allure (lots of testers!)
Entertainment Weekly
People
Real Simple

We get a bunch of free ones at work because we advertise in them. I don't think I would read as many if they weren't free.

We just subscribed to a number of magazines to help out some fundraisers.

Cooking Light
Discipleship Journal
Everyday w/ Rachael Ray
National Geographic for Kids
Popular Photography & Imaging
Real Simple
Shape
Surfer
U.S. News

Organic Style, Alternative Medicine, Reminisce, Blender and a bunch of UK original magazines and versions: OK, New Woman, Company, Cosmo, New and Sugar...plus a few of the soaps ones I love...lol, Soap Opera Digest, CBS Soaps in Depth and such...
there alot I like that aren't mentioned...lol...too many interests...TCM's Now Playing Guide, etc

from cooking to fishing to anime...everything :) these are just the ones off the top of my head currently :)

time
national geographic
cosmopolitan
marie claire
rolling stone
discover
popular science
premiere
reader's digest
prevention

...I like all magazines, really, but those are probably the ones I've read the most

A_Wanderer said:
New Scientist

This is my favourite as well. It makes science very accessible to me and the layout's great. My favourite is The Last Word, where readers send in questions (for eg Why do men have nipples?) and other readers answer them.

Another favourite is Modern Painters (where David Bowie is on the editorial board) and Flash Art but I usually just go to the library to read those as they're imported.

One local magazine - it's cheaper to read local! - is Off The Edge, which is an arts magazine for business people. What I like about it is that the writers write with intelligent readers in mind.

Finally, for toilet reading purposes, I grab O or Writer's Digest. I don't know why, but this is the most satisfying time to read them.

foray

meegannie said:

I used to read that when I was in high school, just for the hilarious slang. :lol:

Yeah I know...LOL "top toddy page 4!" ;)

Its fun to read though. Alot moreso than the stuff we have availiable over here. :) I found it on accident a few years ago.

*is 21 and reads it*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom