favorite live dvd and song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is great. The gig that's from the Justice tour is the best. Battery-Last Caress-Am I Evil at the end....fuckin fantastic!!

Im lovin my Neil Young - Live In Berlin right now, so that's probably my fave. If ZOOTV or Floyd's P.U.L.S.E ever emerge onto DVD format, those will be in my player constantly!:drool:

Probably the U2 Sydney live VHS since the fucker is not on DVD yet. Favorite song is probably Stay - but I love the whole thing, really.

Runner up: Something off the NIN Closure DVD, but it's been a long time.

Hmm... difficult.

For the time being...
The White Stripes- Under Blackpool Lights- "Jolene"
U2- ZooTV Sydney- Love is Blindness

Metallica S&M

KISS SYMPHONY... do yourself a favor and buy that DVD, it's AMAZING.... the show, the songs, everything... The best song there is LOVE GUN... an amazing spectacle by the one and only StarChild PAUL STANLEY

he moves so amazing in those 7 inch heals that it's surreal

KISS... :drool:

Last edited:
UnforgettableLemon said:
Hmm... difficult.

For the time being...
The White Stripes- Under Blackpool Lights- "Jolene"
U2- ZooTV Sydney- Love is Blindness

I haven't purchased that White Stripes dvd yet--is it really good? I'm suspecting it is since I love them :wink:

Rattle and Hum and Depche Mode 101.

Both were compared at the time, yet both are totally different!

Fave song from each:

"In God's Country" (ROCKIN!!! :hyper: ) and "Nothing" (Whoo Hoo!! :dance: ), respectively.

Last edited:
None of my favourites are out on DVD.
Zoo Sydney of course. One day, when it's on DVD, I'm going to freeze frame that bastard until I see ME. All of ME!
:grumpy:

INXS's show at Wembley all those years ago is fucking awesome. Packed house, and they were in their element. You cannot get better than that.

Rolling Stones live at The Max is also awesome. Those blowup things with the phalic dangly bits just topped it. :up: Honky Tonk woman on that is unbeatable lol.

as of now, because it tends to change...
is bruce springsteen - plugged
bruce w/ e street band - live in NY

and though i havent seen it in a while, i do like the elevation dvd a lot

the only muisc dvd in my collection which i have never been to sit through is coldplay, dont get me wrong i loved when i saw them live but soemthing about the dvd is bloody awful.

Placebo

Soulmates Never Die: Live in Paris, 2003

Favorite song from it is probably 'Centrefolds.'

Hmmmm, I'd say that lately it is:

Atom and His Package

'Hair: Debatable' DVD

Song? Hmmmm.... 'Happy Birthday, Ralph'

Last edited:
I think right now it's: The Rolling Stones - Live Licks :crack: :crazy: :bow:

Favorite song: Street Fighting Man, Gimme Shelter and Worried About You.

Also:
Metallica - S&M (Master Of Puppets)
Bruce Springsteen - Live In New York City (Murder Inc. or 10th Avenue Freeze-Out)
U2 - Rattle And Hum (Bad)
Rush - Rush In Rio (It's impossible to say..... too many songs!)
U2 - Live In Boston (The Fly)
..... and more.

VHS:
U2 - Live In Sydney (Bullet The Blue Sky)

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Placebo

Soulmates Never Die: Live in Paris, 2003

Favorite song from it is probably 'Centrefolds.'

Colleen is a big Placebo fan. I've had Pure Morning stuck in my head since I was over at her place Saturday night.

u2popmofo said:
Hmmmm, I'd say that lately it is:

Atom and His Package

'Hair: Debatable' DVD

Song? Hmmmm.... 'Happy Birthday, Ralph'

You know my favorite song on that DVD...It's the moustache!!!! *apparently there is no smiley with a moustache. how disappointing*

UL, your girlfriend is obviously cool as all get out. :up:

U2 - Rattle and Hum: With or Without You
Pearl Jam - Live at the Garden: In My Tree
The Cure - Trilogy: Watching Me Fall
U2 - Elevation Boston: Bullet the Blue Sky, The Fly

VHS:
U2 ZooTV Sydney - Love is Blindness

Angela Harlem said:
None of my favourites are out on DVD.
Zoo Sydney of course. One day, when it's on DVD, I'm going to freeze frame that bastard until I see ME. All of ME!
:grumpy:

INXS's show at Wembley all those years ago is fucking awesome. Packed house, and they were in their element. You cannot get better than that.

Rolling Stones live at The Max is also awesome. Those blowup things with the phalic dangly bits just topped it. :up: Honky Tonk woman on that is unbeatable lol.

INXS Live Baby Live is out on DVD since last year....great concert, even better on DVD.

My favorite would have to be Zoo TV, even on VHS...favorite songs...probably the whole Dirty Day/Bullet/Running/Streets segment...or One

Film: Talking Heads' Stop Making Sense (this is not debatable...it is literally the greatest concert film ever made)

Song: Depeche Mode's "Everything Counts" from 101 (certainly debatable, so feel free...!)

Shit yeah.

Back
Top Bottom