favorite led zeppelin song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Over the Hills and Far Away, The Rain Song, The Song Remains the same... pretty much anything off of Houses of the Holy except for The Crunge.

"Hey Hey, What Can I Do?"

No room for debate on this one.

The only (non-album track) b-side the band ever released and it's THIS good??? That's just fucking unheard of.

Overall... probably Stairway to Heaven, as cliche as it sounds.

but my favorite album track is quite possibly In My Time Of Dying :combust:

Zootlesque said:
Overall... probably Stairway to Heaven, as cliche as it sounds.

but my favorite album track is quite possibly In My Time Of Dying :combust:

:bow:

Oh.. and :bow: to Hey Hey What Can I Do

Oh, and I'm also going to throw in "The Rover" and "Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid" for good measure.

Oh, and "Thank You."

And "Achilles Last Stand."

Okay, I quit. I swear.

Since I've Been Loving You is up there

So is Tangerine

I don't know, there's way too many

circa, I would have missed your post if UnforgettableLemon hadn't quoted it! :lol:

I guess that was the idea! :wink:

When The Levee Breaks...their best epic and best song overall, IMO. Close behind are Black Dog and Over The Hills And Far Away.

Over The Hills And Far Away, Heartbreaker, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, That's The Way (basically anything from III), The Rain Song all come close but I'm afraid Stairway To Heaven is obviously the best, cliche as it sounds.

We watched something yesterday for fun after our final performances for my Environmental Theatre class. This guy who'd been raised a devout Jehovah's Witness decided to take the idea of "backwards satanic messages" in Stairway to Heaven and ran with it. He memorized the song backwards, took a video camera out to the front of St. Paul's Cathedral in London, and sang the entire thing backwards in front of the camera. He edited it to play backwards and therefore show him singing it forwards (though he sounds a little funny, you can still make out nearly every word) while the people behind him are moving backwards. In fact, he looks completely natural except for his hair whipping in the wrong direction here and there. It was really impressive (he did have the instrumental underneath, too, for full effect).

That's The Way
Hey Hey What Can I Do
Ramble On
Over The Hills And Far Away
Fool In The Rain
Gallows Pole
Travelling Riverside Blues
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Bring It On Home

and on, and on, and on...

Custard Pie
Over the Hills and Far Away
Going to California
Since I've Been Loving You
Tangerine
The Battle of Evermore
When the Levee Breaks
Trampled Underfoot
Rock and Roll

UnforgettableLemon said:
We watched something yesterday for fun after our final performances for my Environmental Theatre class. This guy who'd been raised a devout Jehovah's Witness decided to take the idea of "backwards satanic messages" in Stairway to Heaven and ran with it. He memorized the song backwards, took a video camera out to the front of St. Paul's Cathedral in London, and sang the entire thing backwards in front of the camera. He edited it to play backwards and therefore show him singing it forwards (though he sounds a little funny, you can still make out nearly every word) while the people behind him are moving backwards. In fact, he looks completely natural except for his hair whipping in the wrong direction here and there. It was really impressive (he did have the instrumental underneath, too, for full effect).

OMG This blows my mind even imagining what it must have been like! THAT takes talent right there! Wow! I'd love to see or hear that! :up: :up: :up:

Trampled Underfoot, Nobodys Fault But Mine, Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love, Babe Im Gonna Leave You, Sick Again, Ramble On, Stairway To Heaven

My fave actually changes all the time but these are some staples :drool:

:D

Back
Top Bottom