Favorite kind of donut?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So tonite while we were all out on the town having a great time....DMP, Redrocks, Ana, RK and myself....we drove right past a Krispy Kreme. Had a good laugh remembering this thread! :ohmy:

Favorite fresh made: Dunkin Donuts white powder outside, chocolate cream inside- but only if they do it right

Favorite store bought: Entenmann's Chocolate covered- my drug of choice, my unhealthy addiction :drool:

Least favorite: cold, generic, boring Krispy Kremes that for years were sold by the box at the grocery store or by Cub Scouts now put in cases and sold individually like they were real donuts :laugh: at high prices at gas stations.

Last edited:
I eat a donut about maybe once or twice a year, not a big fan of them. When I do though, I like Krispy Kreme donuts when they are hot and fresh.

I like Cinnabons better!!! :drool: Sadly they are higher in the fat and calorie column. :(

I LOVE Krispy Kreme glazed with a nice glass of milk but I would scarf down a box of Dunkin Donuts Munchkins (glazed) in a second:drool:

Eating a donut with any drink but milk makes me sick, it's too sweet. I used to hang out with a girl who ate creme filled with hot chocolate, it gave me a sugar rush just watching :no:

One more thing, creme filled needs to be the yellow pudding type stuff, not that cake icing filling, unless it's chocolate. I hate the white cake icing stuffed inside a donut!

I found out that creme filleds are also called "Bismarcks" because the German Chancellor of the late 1800's had them made and liked them. (he had the stomach to prove it!)

RocknRollKitty said:
Eating a donut with any drink but milk makes me sick, it's too sweet. I used to hang out with a girl who ate creme filled with hot chocolate, it gave me a sugar rush just watching :no:

Same for me - I have a low tolerance for things that are really sweet. I don't usually like sweets, but some donuts now and then are great. I usually have mine with milk or water, depending. Though one time I did have OJ, which was rather interesting.....

There is a cinnamon candle in the house, a nd.... sometimes........... I just take a big deep breath by it....... :uhoh:

But now I'm somewhat congested and sick, and can't enjoy it :(

Carek1230 said:
Ever since this thread started I have noticed how freaking many donut shops, stands and even DRIVE THRU places there are around here! Sheesh!
LOL
I had a good laugh the morning after I posted here because my mom brought donuts home from the store.
It was just perfect timing I thought!
mmm...glazed...
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom