Favorite Jane's Addiction Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Layton

War Child
My favorite Jane's Addiction song is: The Mountain Song

Honorable Mentions: Classic Girl and Just Because

this is soooo tough....

I'll go w/ Summertime Rolls (when I'm feeling sensitive:wink: )

and

3 Days when I want to hear perfection (and rock out !!)

I've gotta go with Three Days also.

bonosgirl84 said:

thought I was the only one!

My Time isn't really what you hear when you think of Jane's, but I think it's such a great ballad, and some great lyrics from Perry. The harmonica don't hurt either.

As far as epic goes I would still pick the heartbreaking Then She Did over Three Days, even if it's not as ambitious. It's about Perry's late mother and I find it tremendously moving.

lazarus said:
thought I was the only one!

My Time isn't really what you hear when you think of Jane's, but I think it's such a great ballad, and some great lyrics from Perry. The harmonica don't hurt either.

the triple x album is still my favorite.

i go back a really long way with jane's addiction.

i saw them for the first time when they opened for love and rockets at UC irvine back in 1987. nothing's shocking hadn't even been released yet. my brother and i were kind of sitting there wondering who they were when perry cut open the crotch of his bike shorts and played the rest of the set that way.

we never forgot them after that.

i saw them again in 1989 at the john anson ford theatre up there in the hollywood hills. they played mostly acoustic. it was mid-april, one of those perfect los angeles nights, and it is still one of the greatest shows i have ever seen.

in 1991 i saw them at universal ampitheater. it was the third and last time. i was never really able to get into their later work. but those early shows, those were the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom