Favorite Holiday Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It used to be caramel marshmallow eggs and walnut meltaway eggs from the candy company I worked for once upon a time.............have not found an equivalent since company went out of business.

Now it is milk chocolate mini Cadbury eggs :drool:

^you beat me to it! :madspit:

i just tried those cadbury eggs for the first time the other day...pretty darn good! :yes:

I like peeps, cadbury eggs, and so much more! peppermint hershey kisses :drool:

I love peeps so much it is scary. My husband HATES them, which allows me to gross him out many many times over the Easter season (and now also Halloween and Christmas thanks to some smart person down at the peeps factory).

Cadberry Creame eggs are also simply wonderful!

lol no, I just heard this past weekend though about a brother and sister that would take one of each of their peeps and they'd connect them with a toothpick, then microwave them as a contest and see which one's peep blew up the other one!
I wanted to try it....but my husband made me take them out before they exploded! :sad: :giggle:

I saw some pictures of potential things that could occur.

If all goes well:

peep3.gif

If it fails :sad: :

puff5.jpg

Pretty traumatizing stuff. :sad:

It makes me want to buy a box of peeps really badly. :drool:

They can swell up to 10x their original size. More bang for your buck. :drool:

Oh the tragedy of those pictures! Those peeps could be in my tummy, but they were ruined! I could never do that to a peep...one less for me to eat!

Kiki said:
lol no, I just heard this past weekend though about a brother and sister that would take one of each of their peeps and they'd connect them with a toothpick, then microwave them as a contest and see which one's peep blew up the other one!
I wanted to try it....but my husband made me take them out before they exploded! :sad: :giggle:

If you search for "Peep Jousting" on YouTube, you'll find some video of this. All the fun of watching Peeps mame each other but none of the cleanup!

And my favorite holiday candies are Reese's peanut butter eggs and holiday-wrapped cups (I know they don't taste any different but it's a tradition in my family to get those in the Christmas stocking so it always makes me happy) and I also like the holiday-colored M&Ms.

I keep wondering what these peeps are everyone's talking about?

Also, i'd say creme eggs are chocolate :der:

peeps are marshmellow bunnies, chicks, ummm.....I think snowmen now and eggs...or something that you can decorate now? Has anyone seen those?
Anyway, they come in yellow, purple, pink, green, white....etc. It's just a bunch of marshmellowey sugar! I'll see if I can't snap a pic of one tonight for ya!

Back
Top Bottom