Favorite fast food place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I like Jack in the Box

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

make_burrito5.gif

Chipotle.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

McDonald's

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Subway. All the others are crap.

I like crap!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Taco Bell seems very popular!!!

over here I guess just KFC, but even then on the busiest nights u still stand 20 mins or so before being served..........
rolleyes.gif

hehe
biggrin.gif

I dont really fast-food......I prefer to make my own meals up, far healthier.......
smile.gif

It's closed down now, but Mexican Mick's, the cantina not the restuarant, Byron Bay. Had some grand fun with school friends there and on the way there.
These days, eeekk I've turned into my mum. I take a picnic
biggrin.gif

It's a 3 way tie!

KFC, Wendy's, and Taco Bell.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Okay, since I got food poisoning from McDonalds at the end of January, that's out.
I think Dunkin Donuts should count, my dad always used to get it for us on saturday mornings as kids. mmmm...goo filled donuts.
Subway is good.
LaBamba is better.

Most definately In 'n' Out Burger
Baja Fresh
Subway

Those are the only ones I'll indulge in, and only sporadically, because I'm trying to get rid of the ass demons.

FOOD! My favorite subject these days... hmm...Wendy's is great fast food, then there's this place called checker's something- best french fries EVER! And then there's this lil place called Stallone's, its heaven.

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Taco Mayo

yum....in college I used my meal plan money to eat there around twice a day.

Heartland Girl, that's precisely why I don't like Taco Mayo anymore
wink.gif
. I loved the soup bread bowls at Yo Yo's though (or did you eat at Cate Center?).

Aaaanyway, as far as fast food goes, In N Out tops all. Yummm. Next up is Subway.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 03-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom