Favorite Depeche Mode song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hello, blokes. I've recently been getting into DEPECHE MODE and would like to know what is YOUR favorite DM song!

I already have "Violator" so if your favorite song is off that album, then pick something else! wooooooooo please :reject:

"Stripped," if you need me to single out just one song. There are many, many others which are probably just as good, though. You're off on the right foot if you've already a copy of Violator. Lots of good music from these guys, over the years...

big DM fan here

probably Walking in My Shoes, overall. It's on Songs of Faith and Devotion, which I think is among their three best albums.
(Music for the Masses, Violator and Songs of Faith)

I have many favorites though that song is consistently in the top 3 or so.

I also like Black Celebration, Ultra and other albums but the three I listed, IMO are must haves.

fav dm songs not on violator (still one of my fav dm albums along with black celebration =] ) - shake the disease, stripped, black celebration, but not tonight, question of lust, everything counts, dreaming of me

thesuburbskill said:
fav dm songs not on violator (still one of my fav dm albums along with black celebration =] ) - shake the disease, stripped, black celebration, but not tonight, question of lust, everything counts, dreaming of me

:yes:

Strangelove and walking in my shoes :drool:

I have to agree with U2DMfan. Walking In My Shoes :drool: What a great song! And quite a terrific video too. But very close is It's No Good from Ultra. I definitely prefer the rockier 90s DM... from what I've heard of the 80s material in comparison.. which isn't much of course.

oh yeah, I forgot

Blasphemous Rumours
Walking in My Shoes

and

Mercy In You (which I have been listening to a lot of late as it comes on after Mercy (U2) loll)

Freelove
Stripped
Enjoy the silence
Walking in my shoes
Shine
Things you said
Personal Jesus (acoustic version)
It's no good
Home
But not tonight
Dreaming of me
Condemnation
Only when I lose myself
I feel you
and the list go on, and on.....

And my favorite:

IN YOUR ROOM

I love DM!

why didn't I start this thread??? nice one, catman! :up:

enjoy the silence
world in my eyes
shake the disease
in your room
never let me down again
behind the wheel
fly on the windscreen

and my all-time favourite DM song,
STRIPPED :drool:

on a related topic, one of my favourite band shirts is my DM Violator shirt (with the rose on the front). totally cute mode-head guys hit on me when i wear it :flirt:

Enjoy the Silence
Stripped
Never Let Me Down Again
In Your Room
Policy of Truth
Strangelove
Sacred
Blasphemous Rumors
Black Celebration
World in My Eyes
Walking in My Shoes
Halo

Songs:

ALL OF THEM!!!!!! :drool:

lmjhitman said:

on a related topic, one of my favourite band shirts is my DM Violator shirt (with the rose on the front). totally cute mode-head guys hit on me when i wear it :flirt:
Nice one!!!

One of my favorite bands! :heart: So hard to pick a favorite...but...here are a few:

Personal Jesus
It's Only When I Lose Myself
It's No Good
A Question Of Time
Home
Walking In My Shoes
Enjoy The Silence

I could go on and on...:heart:

Back
Top Bottom