Favorite Depeche Mode song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
"World in My Eyes"

OMG that song is so sexy!!! Hearing that performed live with Dave Gahan prancing and slinking around the stage really did make me weak in the knees.

:drool:

i made my roommate listen to that song because it is soooooooo hot. at first she was looking at me like i was nuts because of the boppy dance beat, but when he started singing, she totally got it.

Not from Violator: Blasphemous Rumours
From Violator, and overall: Policy of Truth

Yeah, Dave Gahan's voice is like pure sex. Check out the b-side Surrender, it's a gorgeous song.

Did someone mention DEPECHE MODE??!! :drool:

EmilyBono said:
Yeah, Dave Gahan's voice is like pure sex. Check out the b-side Surrender, it's a gorgeous song.

I like your description of Dave's voice - you could describe his looks the same way! :wink:

Surrender is an absolutely beautiful track, such smooth singing by Mr G.

Soooo many of their songs are fave of mine, but for the sake of the thread, I'd have to go with Clean.

To dance to, I'd go for Nothing. "Whoo Hoo!" :dance:

My Joy (b-side)
Never Let Me Down is a good one too.
God, they are so overlooked and under-appreciated.
Every single off of Songs of Faith and Devotion had at least 3 good remixes or b-sides.
This was around the time when I was hunting down Achtung singles too.
What a great time in my life.

In your room
Enjoy the Silence
Strangelove
Freelove
Everything counts

never let me down again
enjoy the silence
in your room(live 1993:drool: )
stripped
walking in my shoes

GREAT band

In your Room (SOFAD)
It's no good (Ultra)
Barrel of a Gun (Ultra)

I used to be a HUGE devotee. It would always be either U2 or DM. I guess it sort of faded because they don't tour as much. But I have heard they are coming back to the states in the fall. :)

Back
Top Bottom