Favorite Cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did somebody say... cheeeeeeeeese?
steve4.jpg

Nice one Headache, you are the master of pictures!!!

I like American. Nacho cheeze is also good. Pepperjack is good.

What I LOVE are cheese curds.

i wonder if nerf herder is a big fan of american cheese. the band DID name their last album after the stuff...

:heart: Five Cheese Pizzas :heart:

The Nordstroms Cafe in my mall has this sandwich thats made up of Roasted Turkey and Brie. It's so friggin' good! I've never had the more exotic/expensive cheeses before but now I wanna try them all lol

Know what I love? FRENCH cheese. Yes, French French French. Brie and Camembert are both great

Cheddar can be nice but only if its so mature it basically crumbles in your hands

Italian cheese is great too, mozzarella (especially buffalo), Taleggio, Mascarpone, Parmiggiano Reggiano, Ricotta. (apologies if I've mispelt any of those)

I like Feta actually, nice in salads :up:

All kinds :drool:

Whenever we visit the land o' cheese in Wisconsin we bring back all kinds of cheese. Salami cheese, pepper cheese, veggie cheese, herb cheese. . .basically they mix all kinds of good stuff into their cheese :)

:drool:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmcheese

Bono's American Wife said:
I love all cheeses equally...if its cheese, I will eat it :drool:

I am paritally with you there... it's sharp cheddar for snackin' that I always lean toward but it kind of depends on what I am using it for???...decisions decisions.....lol

I try really really hard not to eat it, except for giving in to occassional cravings for feta.
I have fond fond memories of my pre-intolerance days and going on a visit to the Bega cheese factory and sampling ALL their delights. I love smoked cheese...a double whammy of things I shouldn't eat.

Having been in Switzerland for over half a year now, I would have to say that eating bland American cheese is gonna be hard now. Gruyere, Emmental, Gouda, Camembert, and Fontal are a few of my favs. :D

Sharp Cheddar or Smoked Gouda :drool:

of course cheese whiz isn't half bad either :wink:

Back
Top Bottom