Favorite Bruce Springsteen Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Of the songs listed, which is your favorite Springsteen track?

• Blinded by the Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because the Night

• Born to Run

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Rosalita (Come out Tonight)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Thunder Road

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Badlands

• Backstreets

• Prove it All Night

• The River

• Fade Away

• Hungry Heart

• Atlantic City

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Dancing in the Dark

• Cover Me

• Born in the USA

• I'm on Fire

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I'm Goin' Down

• My Hometown

• Glory Days

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Brilliant Disguise

• Tunnel of Love

• One Step Up

• Human Touch

• Better Days

• Streets of Philadelphia

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Secret Garden

• Candy's Room

• Dead Man Walking

• The Rising

• Santa Claus is Coming to Town :)

• Total voters

Danospano

Refugee
Here's a list of his most loved songs. Which do you like the best? If I didn't list your favorite, then pick your second favorite or third favorite, etc. JUST PICK ONE!!!!! ;)

Atlantic City is the mofo daddy of my music world. I could never get sick of that song. WE WENT THERE THIS WEEKEND! :)

It's a VERY close tie between Thunder Road and Atlantic City, but Atlantic City wins by a smidge...only cause it is so fun to sing along...but lyric wise Thunder road would win...

Hello,

I'm usually against polls on this forum (I just don't like them), but for this one I set aside my principle of not voting in one (after this post I again put the principle back on :) ). My choice for best studio song is maybe not that original, as it is Born To Run.
TRAMPS LIKE US, BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUNNNNN!!!!!!

Yeah....

As for best live song, I think my favourite is Light Of Day (although Atlantic City is also a good one in the full band version).

C ya!

Marty

Geez! I gots to say "Born in the USA" bc thats the first song I ever heard by Bruucce and also I have a recording of me singing that song when I was like 4!

hey little girl is your daddy home
did he go and leave you all alone
got a bad desire
whoa, I'm on fire

tell me now baby is he good to you
can he do to you the things that I do
you know I can take you higher
whoa, I'm on fire

sometimes it's like someone took a knife,
baby, edgy and dull,
and cut a six-inch valley through the middle of my soul..

at night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
and a freight train runnin through the middle of my head
you cool my desire
whoa, I'm on fire...

One of the sexiest songs ever written. Tori Amos' cover is very cool. I think U2 should cover it.

Am I the only lame individual who simply can't choose a favorite? I love Badlands, Atlantic City, Thunder Road, Born to Run, Born in the USA, Dancing in the Dark, Cover Me, Glory Days, Prove It All Night, Pink Cadillac and Brilliant Disguise.

ah come on now!

how did you make a poll with The River, Atlantic City, Streets of Philadelphia and Thunder Road and expect me to be able to find a favourite??!!!!!!

ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

bruuuuce

I have so many favorites! :D
At the moment my 2 best ones are Badlands and I'm On Fire. I voted for Badlands though.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
It's a VERY close tie between Thunder Road and Atlantic City, but Atlantic City wins by a smidge...only cause it is so fun to sing along...but lyric wise Thunder road would win...

:yes: for me Thunder Road wins by a smidge, probably more for sentimental value than anything else

paxetaurora said:
One of the sexiest songs ever written. Tori Amos' cover is very cool. I think U2 should cover it.

Tori's version is very steamy! :yes:

Lately I can't stop listening to Lonesome Day--I put it on repeat and I can't get enough. Very addictive, that one.

The band did an *AMAZING* version of "If I Should Fall Behind" on the Reunion tour. If you haven't heard it, find a copy. Yet another reason why it's not nearly as special if the E Street Band isn't involved.

The River is my fav Bruce song ever. I don't think I would ever get sick of hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom