Favorite American Cities?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicago- beautiful city with so many great things to do. Working on moving there this year! :hyper:

Washington DC
Naples,FL
The Dells in Wisconsin
Williamsburg,VA
Ocean City,MD

Last edited:
I just want to throw in Cork in there Loved the city, when I visited Ireland back in 2004.

Also my Hometown of Daly City, where I grew up.

I live in NY but have been to lots of major cities including (LA, SF, Las Vegas, Dallas, Minneapolis, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, Philly, DC, Baltimore, Boston, Providence etc)

In order

1. NYC - nothing compares that I've been to
2. LA
3. Boston
4. San Fran
5. Philly

vivalapopedge said:

I lived there for about five years--you don't know boring. :crack: And I had to return there to see U2 this past year :|

Boston is such a friendly seeming city :D And Philly is one of the prettiest :love:

But I still looooove New York :heart:

I loved buffalo! Probably because its so different from where i live in the UK. It had soul!

Buffalo's greatest claim to fame are the Goo Goo Dolls and losing 4 times consecutively in the Super Bowl ?

What am I missing? Why should I go to Buffalo?

inmyplace13 said:

No you don't. It's trash.

Oh come on, it's lovely and that's probably the first and last time you'll ever see me post something nice about the state of texas.

I love Chicago. :heart:
Miami is amazing.
This summer or fall I am trying to plan a trip to my best friend's favorite place, Key West. :drool:

Numb1075 said:
Buffalo's greatest claim to fame are the Goo Goo Dolls and losing 4 times consecutively in the Super Bowl ?

What am I missing? Why should I go to Buffalo?

There's no reason......there's nothingnothingnothing there :tsk:

I've returned there once in eight years, and that was only because it was the only place I could see U2 :huh:

inmyplace13 said:

I grew up on Marco!

You're my new favorite.

:drool:

I've been there so many times. Well, we could never afford to stay there, but we camp inland and then spend the days on the island.

Portland, Oregon
San Diego
Charleston, SC
NYC
Chicago
LA
Birmingham, Al (Pleasantly surprised)
Pittsburgh
D.C.
Williamsburg, Va
Columbus, Oh (for sentimental reasons)
Las Vegas