Fav Nickelback Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"With Arms Wide Open"

(Edit: 1001 posts, assholes.)

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
FYI-Nickleback rank w/ Creed, Ashlee Simpson, and Radiohead as the most hated artists on Interference.

You could get some trouble with that Radiohead comment. :wink:

I can't really narrow it down but I have favorite parts of songs. I like the endings or all their songs, they offer so much hope. Hope for better songs to play next.

Mullen4Prez, have you heard that mp3 where one Nickelback song is played in your left ear and another one is played in your right ear, at the same time?

Holler if you don't have it and I will send it to you.

Nickelback are okay, I like them, nothing more, nothing less. Just an average rock band, write songs about the usual subjects, but that doesn't make that bad, just that, average. I do get them confused for Puddle of Mud, but again, another average rock band.

Not breaking any new ground, but not every band is going to be like U2. (Going from an album like Joshua Tree, to Achtung Baby)

They'll be the first to admit they're never going to be the next Beatles, but they're not exactly, Britney Spears, who doesn't write more than a few sentences of her lyrics, and has someone else compose the musical parts.

Last edited:
You know, I came into Just the Bang... tonight, and I thought, "I have a feeling at least one thread in here needs some closing."

And then I found this thread.

A match made in heaven.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom