fav colour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
mine? blue
blue rules man. blue sky blue ocean blue cars blue forums, the world can't get enough blue.

trust me it is in the songs

U2, your blue room
Coldplay '...yeah they where all blue'

funnily enough it is my fav eye colour as well. i wish i had em! *mmmm Aryan eyes* gals u better watch out if u have blue eyes :)

so come on mofo's fav colour

I like blue too man, but not a light blue like this forum blue.....more of a deep sky blue.....blue, Arden Blue...........like the first car pic in my 'Help me' thread.....

my ceiling is a darkish blue.................has been for over 2 years....aint tired of it yet!

But I also like black..............

however yes Zoo, blue rules!!!

:D

Blue has been my fave color since I was little...my bedroom walls are even painted blue (a light blue like the color here...*lol*). I have become extremely partial to purple though, during the past couple of years. :kiss:

i'm different.

i like INDIGO! :hyper:

although i am also a fan of lime green as well. if everything goes according to plan, i will be the proud owner of a beautiful lime green new beetle within a year!! :D :D :D

such a gorgeous car :cute: it's that pretty lime green with like a gold shimmer. i will be looking for some silk daisies soon. i want a mix of various blues and some whites to compliment them. i recently bought a bouquet called crazy daisies. beautiful. a conglomeration of various colours of daisies. i should take a picture. in fact, i will.

Last edited:
I like all shades of Blue.

I like green on the dark side.

Black, Red, and Blue like particularily hot on my baby :sexywink:

My fave colors

Green: im irish and so I love anything green or anything that make me think of ireland

Blue: Fave forum, wear it all the time

Black:(is it a color) Goes with everything

Silver: Just like it

:yes:

I also like Red, Purple, Orange, and Yellow!

:mac:

jezebel said:
cobalt blue.

I tried to have a cobalt blue sink installed in my kitchen when we were remodeling, but my husband thought it was a terrible idea.

Definately the most beautiful blue ever created!!

I do love a bit of ochre though.

now that i think about it...

even so these colors make me think of of what you can look like after a can of whoop ass...i have to say my favorite colors are black, blue, and purple

Back
Top Bottom