Father Ted Marathon today!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE Father Ted. And don't forget Bono said it was one of his favourite shows
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Ah father Ted... great show. I haven't seen it in sooo long
frown.gif

Father Ted is class.
You probably mean Series 3 though (there only are 3) Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse is in that.
Series 1 & 2 are much better though really.

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

That would be an ecumenical matter....

that line can get you out of all sorts of tricky situations. And Mrs Doyle comes to me in my hour of need.I have some copies of the Craggie Island Parish News and her hints for homemakers are just wonderful. rotfl.

We are enjoying a series called "Black Books" at the moment here in Oz. It is by the same writer as Father Ted.Some of it's logic just screams Father Ted Crilley...oh how I miss him RIP
Enjoy it MadelynIris. Would you like a cup of tea ? Oh go on, go on, go on, go on, go on go on go on go on go on...go on

I think the one with the soccer game for the preist 75 and up before "Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse" is a great episode.

Originally posted by cass:

We are enjoying a series called "Black Books" at the moment here in Oz. It is by the same writer as Father Ted.

Black Books is a great show too, its all this obscure Irish wit you see
smile.gif
Series 1 was so funny, havent seen much of Series 2, its showing here atm though.
When you have Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey in a series written by Graham Linehan (who as in Father Ted, makes a few appearances)

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

Back
Top Bottom