Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
That's right folks, it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood!

So come on down to CARTRIDGE WORLD for this ONE DAY ONLY SUPER SALE! A truly SOUL WARPING kingdom of home office supplies awaits your eager fingers, all half-priced for ONE DAY ONLY!!!!

We're torching the shop for the insurance money, but don't tell the receivers or we're really gonna be in the shite!! Help out a local hero, help CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE pay for his emergency pad in the Florida Keys - BUY BUY BUY from the ASTROFUCKINGNOMICAL selection of cartridges, marital aids, printer ribbons and office furniture at the CARTRIDGE WORLD SUPER MELTDOWN SALE!!!!

Greater minds than ours have failed at the cartridge game, but NOBODY goes out of business with quite as much FLAIR and PANACHE as CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE!!!! Spare a penny for a poor bugger?

Why do you keep posting this ?

Cant you just reply to one of the 7 other captain cartridge threads you've posted?

:coocoo:

Never complain and never explain, that's what I say.

Anyway Captain Cartridge was arrested by authorities at the border, and is now serving 500 years for impersonating a fake superhero. So you won't have to worry about where this story ends.

I'm glad him and his 40 thieves were captured. I hate the thought of genuine imitation cartridges going dirt cheap like that. Like the fukardi rugs eh?

The fu(c)kardi rugs, ah yes, I remember those.

Cap'n Cartridge may be doin' time
But he knows the punishment don't fit the crime
So get your ass on down to Cartridge Land
Or we'll rip your bloody arms off

Back
Top Bottom