Fast and the Furious - ok, Vin Diesel is my new hero....!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
he really really is!!! As big Dom..................(ya know, Basstraps name Kong Kung Dum, or whatever)

I bought this video for a neat 5.99.........and only because of the fast cars and guys with torn-off shirt sleeves.........:drool:

But what is so hilarious is how silly the effects look when all four race illegaly in the street at what........140mph? it looks too uncontrollable and impossible with all those fuckin gas boosters and stuff........but hey, I'd like to rock n roll America to see if illegal street-racing still exists, for the adrenaline rush must be mighty. I know Id feel pecked up.........:angel: I must say at the beginning theirs a cuteness to the black car swerving underneath the big truck.....:heart: I wanna try that, Im up for tryin that!!!!!!!

Id be a real bitch and dare to be illegal with the racers.........not one of the girls in little undies flirtin with the guys, Id be a guy.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

anyway..........film is good............amazing cars............

gangs you would NOT want to mess with.........

But really all in all, big Vincent does it for me................hes like a gigantic gnome with the spirit of Salome's ball!

:yes:

the man has the body of a god.

mad1 said:
But really all in all, big Vincent does it for me................hes like a gigantic gnome with the spirit of Salome's ball!

:eeklaugh: :laugh: :drool: :lol:

Look at those arms !

Vin.jpg

vin_diesel.jpg

ffb.jpg

:eek:

when i got my instyle with that pic i almost :sad: he was so hot.

for the love of God look at him.... :drool:

i have to get out of here. i should not be thinking/viewing such things at work. :drool:

MADDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT MADDIE!!!! I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD!!!!!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

i would like to partake in naughty activities with mr. diesel. although none involving garden gnomes.

:drool:

I dunno.. that guy kinda has this look on his face like...

"dahhh derrr duhhh"

face82.gif

sicy look at his arms please.

Sicy said:
I dunno.. that guy kinda has this look on his face like...

"dahhh derrr duhhh"

face82.gif

good thing i don't want him for his mind....

p.s. - that is the funniest smilie ever.

yummy

Beefy goodness. I need to take a shower now. :drool: I am also haveing impure thoughts. I wonder if he needs some one to wash his.........uh.......back. Yeah that's it. :eek:

arms arms arms arms :drool:

sulawesigirl4 said:
shite actor, but :drool: :heart: the arms.

exactly. they shouldn't let him talk. they should just put him in every scene and have him flex a lot.

:drool:

Nice arms but I dont care for his face.
freak3.gif

I'm killin your tits............ intersting. :scratch:

I always liked that cat.
I wont sleep w him tho-.:mad:
Hes got it going on..VanDam the guy from Belguim beats women and my karate is better than his:lol:

Out
DB9:cool:

Car 90% like this green one knockin about in Northern Ireland, I saw it in Bangor on Queens Jubilee night, I stood wonderin was it shipped, or made up...............fan of the film...

very impressive

fast_furious640.jpg

and my fav pose:

furious.jpg

:up:

Back
Top Bottom