Fashion Rocks - The Arcade Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kakvox

Refugee
If anyone is interested (as you all should be), The Arcade Fire is perfoming tonight with David Bowie on CBS for 'Fashion Rocks'. I can't wait!!!!

God, I love The Arcade Fire :drool: :drool:

Hey MSMofoGone, if you haven't heard The Arcade Fire's album 'Funeral', they put out a year ago, I HIGHLY recommend it. Good stuff there.

Bowie talked about The Arcade Fire last year on his website. I didn't really bother looking them up until I heard "Wake Up" as the intro during the 1st leg of Vertigo which I just loved. Bought the album - now I'm hooked!

Last edited:
kakvox said:
God, I love The Arcade Fire :drool: :drool:

Hey MSMofoGone, if you haven't heard The Arcade Fire's album 'Funeral', they put out a year ago, I HIGHLY recommend it. Good stuff there.

ABSOLUTELY! I will second that. I wish Arcade Fire was opening 3rd leg. I ran out and bought Funeral the week after the opening show. I listen to it all the time.

they were great. they're pretty weird, but in a good way. The crowd was blown away by them.

duran duran were the highlight in my opinion, they tore up "nice"!!

lm presley. Blech! Horrid!

Thanks for the link. Spectacular performance. I remember when I first saw them last year, I hadn't been that excited about a band since I discovered U2.

they were frickin awesome...i sooo wish they would play a show within a hundred miles of lincoln, ne cos i would sooo be there!

MsMofoGone said:
I'm actually thinking about possibly getting tickets to see them when they tour ... :hmm:

:wink:

They are touring sparingly right now. I tried to get tickets to the chicago show coming up, but it sold out right away. :mad: :sad:

thanks for the link. that was such an awesome performance.

my roommate told me tonight that she managed to get us tickets for their san francisco show next sunday. yessssss!!! :drool: :drool:

fah said:

Thanks but please remind us again on Wednesday...

Some of us might forget :shifty:

hello there from Spain!!
the performance was awesome and so spectacular, thanks a lot for the link!!
but....here in Spain, we haven't got David Letterman's show...so, could anyone record it and post it here after, please??
thanks again & greets from the other side of the Atlantic!!

Cigar said:
A,reminder,Arcade fire are the musical guest on Letterman Wednesday September 14.

GREAT NEWS !! ... I love David Letterman and tape it regularly !! :up:
I will have to watch it tomorrow morning though, since I'll be working tonight !! :sad:
I can't wait to see this ... :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom