Fashion in the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Zee!

Yeah, chemistry seriously ate up 10 or so hours during the week, if not more, all for nothing. NONE of my other classes take that much effort. I can't imagine being a science-related major. :yuck:

Science FTL that's all I can say. It will die on Tuesday, and hopefully I'll be done with it forever...

...unless I fail :scream:

hey, Zee :wave:

Really? Like an hour after you said you were going to start studying, and now you realize it's not going to happen? :wink:

I'm a slow learner :depressed:

:lol: Me too. I always say that next time I won't procrastinate, and what do you know, I do all the time...

Studying :madspit:

I have 64 pages to read for tomorrow's night class.... so far I've read.... the first sentence.

:(

I'm trying to read/skim this book about Afrocentrism so I can add a couple paragraphs about it to a paper, but I can't get into it. The guy is super critical and pretty snarky a lot, so his style is hard to keep reading. :lol:

What's your reading on, Zee?

OMG, sorry I didn't come back, my roommate was having a boyfriend-related meltdown, so I had to help her out. I didn't mean to abandon you guys. :reject:

:wave: I'm off to bed now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom