Fashion in the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:. I went and googled it and found a video of two girls doing that, but your video was much better :D

:hi5: I think we should talk Cassie into it too.

I'm going to call it a night soon. :wave:

You know you want toooooo

I should get some food or something, studying is not happening here...need energy

I'll repeat that smiley: :no:

:lol:

I've actually gotten something done...2 more pages on my absurdly massive Okkervil River paper! Woooo! :lol:

I need to study for this geology exam. It's worth two letter grades ,and I desperately need to somehow get an A.

:yikes: Why do you have to get an A?

I was talking to a friend of mine at dinner today, and for his French class, 100% of his grade is based on the final. :ohmy: Luckily, he's taking it pass/fail, so he only needs a C, but still...an entire semester coming down to one exam is just insane. :down:

Cause I'm taking it pass/fail and need a C :lol:.

I'm not so sure what my grade is in there right now :uhoh: which is why I know with an A I'll be fine.

Cause I'm taking it pass/fail and need a C :lol:.

I'm not so sure what my grade is in there right now :uhoh: which is why I know with an A I'll be fine.

:lol: Yay pass/fail! I'm taking sign language p/f this semester. It's good and bad...I slack off way more than I should, just because I know I can get away with it. :uhoh:

:up: That makes sense.

:(

You know, that's probably a good reason why colleges keep pass/fail in place (among other things), they know we'll do that. :lol:

Yeah, I don't really ever want to get there. :lol: I'll just stay in the limbo that is college forever! :wink:

:shrug: I don't see why not. Although, I'm becoming a professor to do so, and that takes a bunch of years in school to do, so...:lol:

Because of our wonderful liberal education system. :wink: I'm assuming you're taking it to fulfill lib ed stuff...

It's part of the core curriculum? Well, I have to take TWO natural science classes. That makes NO fucking sense, since I only had to take ONE math class :grumpy:.

Yeah, we have to take a biological science and a physical science, both with labs. And only one math class too. :lol:

Labs are the WORST part. I felt like I was ALWAYS in geology...it was taking over my life :killintheface:

Ughhh, I know. I took chemistry here for a semester, and I'd taken biology and chemistry previously while I was taking college classes in high school, and labs were always, always the worst part. It takes up several hours of your life during the week, and here, you get a max of 4 credits, so not proportional to the time it takes up. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom