Fashion in the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, what.cd is having freeleech for 6 hours on all newly uploaded FLAC torrents that have a 100% log until May 17! :hyper: :hyper:

I'm alright, slightly hungover :lol: and going to do homework all day. :happy:

But, the what.cd news makes up for the minor headache I have. :wink:

:lol: It's not so bad...took some Tylenol already, so the headache's mostly gone.

:yes: I know! :hyper: And it's going to be a great ratio builder! :D

That's good

I love that in the middle of the top 100 is my Get On Your Boots torrent, it's like the only non-flac thing there :lol:

:lol: Nice! I still love that you got into the top 100 torrents. :up:

So much downloading already. :drool: :lol: And, the nice thing is that I can just convert them and delete the FLAC after the 6 hours or so is up, so then I get upload, but don't waste too much hard drive space. :applaud:

:lol: Nice! I still love that you got into the top 100 torrents. :up:

So much downloading already. :drool: :lol: And, the nice thing is that I can just convert them and delete the FLAC after the 6 hours or so is up, so then I get upload, but don't waste too much hard drive space. :applaud:

U2 are popular again apparently :wink:

I'm looking through some torrents seeing if there's anything I want, I could use some more Anti-Flag :hmm:

:lol: I guess it seems dorkier because I can't relate, kinda like sci-fi.

How are you? :)

:lol: Understandable. I don't relate to sci-fi either, which is a shock to my co-workers every time they find out, and they jokingly threaten to fire me...bunch of computer nerds. :wink:

Pretty good now that my hungover headache is gone :lol:, you?

What else should I download? :hmm: Cassie this is the moment were you recommend something :wink:

:hmm: I grabbed Jay-Z's Vol. 3, which is a great rap album, Liam Finn's album, which I haven't heard yet, and some solo piano works by Bartok. If I see something that you absolutely have to download, I'll let you know. I'm grabbing random things mostly right now. :lol:

If you're looking for upload credit, definitely grab the Jay-Z one...I've put up almost a gig already. :ohmy:

If you're looking for upload credit, definitely grab the Jay-Z one...I've put up almost a gig already. :ohmy:

And The Shape of Punk to Come by Refused is amazing, you should grab that. :wink:

Added those two, and I promise I'll listen to Jay-Z with an open mind :wink:

I think I'm gonna leave it at that for now, I'm not gonna tax my connection too much :lol:

:lol: It's one of his best albums for sure. And it has "Big Pimpin" on it, what more can you ask for? :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I'm going to have to cap my upload at some point so the university doesn't come get me and shut off my wireless access. :shifty:

:lol: It's one of his best albums for sure. And it has "Big Pimpin" on it, what more can you ask for? :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I'm going to have to cap my upload at some point so the university doesn't come get me and shut off my wireless access. :shifty:

I'd say a good album, but I'd save that for when I hear it :wink:

I'm worried I'll go over my download limit with my broadband provider, even though it's meant to be unlimited they capped me once before :lol: Stupid downloading every season of Grey's Anatomy for my mother :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom