Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowww you're up early :crazy: And you're on friday and I'm not :crazy: Oh well, have a good end-of-week-day :D

I'm in the UK... let me guess, you're in Australia?

Hang on, no, somewhere even further east? (is there anywhere even further east :lol: ? )

Have no clue how to do the multi post thing so am not even gonna try :reject:

yes in australia - sydney :D

i have NO idea how I can get up this early - I'm old!!! - can get kind of annoying but in another way its gorgeous to start the day in silence and breathe a little before the madness begins :)

I can't quote more than once in a post either :reject:

Mornings are wonderful, I always find that whenever I manage to experience them :lol:

Sydney :up: Well, just Australia on the whole is worth a :up: !

No I haven't, but I decided from a young age that Australia is somewhere I HAD to go. Random, I know. One day... :) I'm from the UK.

weeee hooo - love the uk - lived in islington way before it got posh and dinkified and loved it - did the whole worked in pubs discovered the world thing once i'd finished uni and am always glad i did

how exciting to have all that stuff to look forward too :)

i gotta fly - hope your thursday night is fab and your friday even fabber :wave:

That's really cool, haha Islington has always been sort of posh! Have a great friday too :D :up:

:wave: How are you lemonchick?

Oh I'm SUCH a third wheel now :lol:

:lol: You better hadn't :down: I'm about to add you on facebook, Dani :up:

:wave: How are you lemonchick?

Oh I'm SUCH a third wheel now :lol:

I'm fine, a little tired and out of it, I kinda slept in today and had to rush out of the house with no breakfast and no coffee in my system:)grumpy:) in order to make it in time for me 11 am class. On the bright side I got there early, but I'm in the process of seriously saving money so I couldn't buy any coffee or food...until after class because I worked to my mom's workplace and she treated me to lunch.

And don't worry we're not one of those couples :lol: how are you?

I'm fine, a little tired and out of it, I kinda slept in today and had to rush out of the house with no breakfast and no coffee in my system:)grumpy:) in order to make it in time for me 11 am class. On the bright side I got there early, but I'm in the process of seriously saving money so I couldn't buy any coffee or food...until after class because I worked to my mom's workplace and she treated me to lunch.

And don't worry we're not one of those couples :lol: how are you?

That all sounds rather hectic, 11am class... it's alright for some :ohmy: Have a nice lunch?

I'm good, but tired and out of it too actually. Today was the first day of college, and first days are always... weird.

It was pretty hectic, although so far I'm loving that class so it's all good. Tomorrow I only have one class from 2-4 :drool:. I did have a nice lunch until my mom turned it into a "let's talk about your boyfriend" lunch, I hate it when she does that....:wink:

First days are always weird, I still don't really feel like I'm in university...and I started on monday.

Guys I have to tell you about my Child inequality lecturer; she was so into it. She skipped into the class and had this huge open mouthed smile on her face and laughed a lot; seriously I've never seen someone so happy doing their job in my life ever...

I can't bear teachers like that - my old Philosophy teacher was overbearingly enthusiastic. And it really got in the way of her teaching us about things like the death penalty :|

My mum always does that Dani :down: But it's more of a 'now, lets talk about WHY you don't have a boyfriend emma - you don't go out enough!' ... sort of thing. Has your mum met John? And what are you taking at Uni? A thousand questions there :lol:

Guys I have to tell you about my Child inequality lecturer; she was so into it. She skipped into the class and had this huge open mouthed smile on her face and laughed a lot; seriously I've never seen someone so happy doing their job in my life ever...

That sounds a little terrifying...although it's probably better than having an insanely boring professor...

My mum always does that Dani :down: But it's more of a 'now, lets talk about WHY you don't have a boyfriend emma - you don't go out enough!' ... sort of thing. Has your mum met John? And what are you taking at Uni? A thousand questions there :lol:

My mom used to do the " why you don't have a boyfriend" talk too, but ever since I told her about/she met John she just seems to want to bring him up as much as possible. I don't like that, I'm not one of those people who loves to openly talk about my relationship to others, especially not my parents. :lol:

And I'm doing...well...I'm in my first year so I haven't declared a major yet, I'm taking a bunch of random courses, but I'm probably going to end up with an English major or something of the like, and if I can't figure out where to go from there I'll probably end up teaching.

I can't bear teachers like that - my old Philosophy teacher was overbearingly enthusiastic. And it really got in the way of her teaching us about things like the death penalty :|

Yeah I'm not sure if it's good or not yet but it's a nice change from boring, uninterested looking lecturers

That sounds a little terrifying...although it's probably better than having an insanely boring professor...

My mom used to do the " why you don't have a boyfriend" talk too, but ever since I told her about/she met John she just seems to want to bring him up as much as possible. I don't like that, I'm not one of those people who loves to openly talk about my relationship to others, especially not my parents. :lol:

And I'm doing...well...I'm in my first year so I haven't declared a major yet, I'm taking a bunch of random courses, but I'm probably going to end up with an English major or something of the like, and if I can't figure out where to go from there I'll probably end up teaching.

Bless your Mum(/Mom)... they will do that won't they!

Oh yeah I forget in the US you don't pick a major yet - that sounds interesting, to me English is the most interesting route anyway :up:

Yeah English has always been the most interesting route for me, except I have serious doubts about my writing ability and I still don't know if I'm cut out for it or not. :shrug:

So, I was drunk last night and made a DI VI list. It was good, but not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom