Farnham, Surrey, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well mine was simply a gestimation based upon both the laws of physics, nature, mathematics, and the Polaski County sheriff's department..

I cain't argue wid dat!

Go for it anyway, you've got as good a chance as any and you seem bright :up:

Where do you currently study? ..Dublin, I take it!

I'm in my last year of sixth form sadly, looking at uni's... no idea what to apply for :| What do you study?

Yep - a hideous inbetween sort of place.

I did businness at secondary school and found it the hardest thing ever... so you're obviously ridiculously clever :wink:

It's JUST as funny as asking if Ryan Adams sings anything other than "Summer of '69"

I'm not familiar with Ryan Adams or his songs, so that'd be about as funny as ... a kick in the face then? :wink:

I'm not familiar with Ryan Adams or his songs, so that'd be about as funny as ... a kick in the face then? :wink:

I know nothing by Ryan Adams myself. But I do know that he is NOT Bryan Adams. The genius behind such smash 80s/90s hits as "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)", and "Summer of '69", and the hit collaboration from the smash hit Disney Film The Three Musketeers "All For One" with Rod Stewart and Sting!

I know nothing by Ryan Adams myself. But I do know that he is NOT Bryan Adams. The genius behind such smash 80s/90s hits as "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)", and "Summer of '69", and the hit collaboration from the smash hit Disney Film The Three Musketeers "All For One" with Rod Stewart and Sting!

Well now I get the gag! And now I find the original reference very funny :up: Well done, give yourself a pat on the back. I'm sure a Ryan Adams fan would love you for that priceless gag :wink:

It's pretty much the oldest Ryan Adam's joke in the book.

Never say it to Bonochick. She will kill you without prejudice.

I'll take that on board :up:

I can't say I've ever heard a ryan adams joke. Or a bryan adams joke, for that matter. My eyes have been opened.

Hmv has a brilliant sense of humour :up:

:wave: purplereign, how are you?

Ditto... actually, stick an 'absolutely' on the front of that :up:

Is it night where you are the moment? It certainly is where I am :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom