Fare thee well, our dear Sula!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take a walk on the wild side :silent:
I mean, have a great time:sexywink:
and find those internet cafes asap.
:heart: :heart:

Have a Canada Dry ginger ale on the plane. :)

Best of luck!

Goodbye Sula! Good luck and Godspeed. Take care and we'll see you in 5 months. Will keep you in prayers and I hope you have a blast and do some great things.

ACH, I missed her! Oh well....have a safe, fun, exciting, life-expanding experience, Sula! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back....gosh, 5 months....it'll practically be a new year by the time she gets back! :(

Su - I may be too late in psoting this, but I hope you have a wonderful time. I compeletly admire you for doing this.

Keep your head high, and walk on.

Just dropping in to check email and say hi here from London. I'm quite sleepy from the jetlag, but I have managed to pack in a lot of sightseeing for one afternoon straight off the plane. lol. British Library, National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Parliament, Big Ben, and Westminster. Falafal from a street stall for supper and now to go see if I can get a lick of sleep in my hostel room. I dropped in before supper only to find several guys who are staying there sitting on one of the bunks with a stereo playin shite music. :mad:

anyways, hugs to all. hopefully i'll be hanging with some of the london interference gang tomorrow night.

oh and meg....i am a dork. i DO have a mini-tape recorder. :eek:

p.s. the guy running this net cafe has GOT to be a U2 fan...this is the 3rd song in a row! :yes:

So, I was at work yesterday, parking a plane, when I saw an Air Canada plane go by in the waiting line for the airport (I know it was Sula's becuase it is the only \Air Canada flight at around 5/5:30 p.m.). It was Sula's flight!!!! I waved, but I doubt she was looking for me.

crj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom