Fantastic 4 looks like shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
"Let's not fight"

"NO...let's"

KABOOM

This movie looks like a turd.

i like this thread it satisfies my need for words like KABOOOM!
WHAM!
ZAM!
BANG!
ZIPALAGA!

I should add I have no idea what Fantastic 4 is I presume it is some type of geek film...comic book perhaps?
Anyway I just like to annoy you Sir in my place 13

I'm looking forward to this movie. The game is a lot of fun. But then, I'm a sucker for superhero flicks.

Ahh, I don't care. I'm going to see it to go see Julian McMahon..The second most hottest guy on the planet.

a whiney little bitch with a shitty attitude and sense of empowerment from his post count said:
do you ever have anything postive to say? ever? :|

Are you ever NOT a fucking asshole to me for no reason? Get over yourself. I've got plenty positive to say in my many appreciation threads. Find something better to do than whine about me. Lighten up, stop whining.

Guess I'm still "driving this place down", eh?

Last edited:
Not to rain on your parade, but I could never see a movie just some hot young lady is in it. Gotta have some substance to the film.

Let's see here. How ridiculous does The Thing look?
thethingnew.jpg

Well, sex sells though. Not that I fall for it anymore. Look at Jessica Simpson's new video, it is really popular only because she is strutting her stuff in an itsy bitsy bikini. She looks great but does she deserve my money cause she is hot. Nope. I like substance in my women too.:wink:

inmyplace13 said:

Guess I'm still "driving this place down", eh?

Yes! :up:

By the way...you seem intimidated by the "number of posts" I have. I would suggest investing in some self help books or something. I have seen you mention post counts before. To be honest with you, and i do hope you learn this soon....you are not going to feel more "accepted" because you have a "larger" post count.

I would go further into your need of attention, but I feel you feel I have picked on you to much already.

zonelistener said:

By the way...you seem intimidated by the "number of posts" I have. I would suggest investing in some self help books or something. I have seen you mention post counts before. To be honest with you, and i do hope you learn this soon....you are not going to feel more "accepted" because you have a "larger" post count.

I would go further into your need of attention, but I feel you feel I have picked on you to much already.

Your post count means shit to me. It just gives you a sense of superiority that is completely unfounded.

I don't need to feel accepted by a bunch of strangers. I have a lot of friends on this forum, regardless, and I'm happy with that. I get along just fine with everyone. You just need to learn to get that stick out of your ass and stop complaining about my threads.

If you don't like them, don't read them. Simple as that.

You must feel really hard talking shit to a 17-year-old over the internet though. Biiiiig man.

Last edited:
yea, you do have plenty of appreciation threads
involving...
cats
and penguins
:up:

and if you are driving this place down, then hell is quite wonderful.

"where do we go, nobody knows...i got to say i'm on my way down.."

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:
Not to rain on your parade, but I could never see a movie just some hot young lady is in it. Gotta have some substance to the film.

Let's see here. How ridiculous does The Thing look?
thethingnew.jpg

I bet you squirt over Bono and no one else!

inmyplace13 said:
Your post count means shit to me.

Why do you keep mentioning it?

inmyplace13 said:
It just gives you a sense of superiority that is completely unconfounded.

Post counts and senses of superiority? SEE...this is what I mean...Posts counts do not make anyone superior. Again, you need to really take some time to learn about "social acceptance" - I would suggest to ask your mommy to take you to the library to take out some books.

By the way:

unconfounded

\Un`con*found"ed\, a. [Pref. un- not + confounded.] Not confounded.

and for your reference:

con·found·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-foundd, kn-)
adj. - Confused; befuddled.

so...completely "not confused" or completely "not befuddled."

inmyplace13 said:
If you don't like them, don't read them. Simple as that.

AGAIN...focus on the positive (like your these other threads you speak of). I am really trying to help you here.....even if you don't see it that way.

inmyplace13 said:
You must feel really hard talking shit to a 17-year-old over the internet though.

OK. Everything is making sense now.

Where are your parents? Do they know you liter the Internet with horrible language and anger (at 2AM)? You needed your parnts to allow you to get a username here, didn't you? Don't they monitor your Internet usage?

This is really the problem with today's society...parents really need to monitor how their children interact with the televison, movies and the Internet.

zonelistener said:

Why do you keep mentioning it?

Post counts and senses of superiority? SEE...this is what I mean...Posts counts do not make anyone superior. Again, you need to really take some time to learn about "social acceptance" - I would suggest to ask your mommy to take you to the library to take out some books.

By the way:

unconfounded

\Un`con*found"ed\, a. [Pref. un- not + confounded.] Not confounded.

and for your reference:

con·found·ed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-foundd, kn-)
adj. - Confused; befuddled.

so...completely "not confused" or completely "not befuddled."

AGAIN...focus on the positive (like your these other threads you speak of). I am really trying to help you here.....even if you don't see it that way.

OK. Everything is making sense now.

Where are your parents? Do they know you liter the Internet with horrible language and anger (at 2AM)? You needed your parnts to allow you to get a username here, didn't you? Don't they monitor your Internet usage?

This is really the problem with today's society...parents really need to monitor how their children interact with the televison, movies and the Internet.

I keep mentioning posts because you did. I was wrong about them anyway. You get your sense of superiority from your age. You have no right to talk down to me because I'm younger than you.

Making fun of someone for misusing a word is fun, isn't it? If that's the case, you didn't spell "litter" or "parents" correctly. That's so funny! Maybe I should consult dictionary.com and try to make you feel bad about it!

I focus on the positive around here 98% of the time. When I see a trailer for a film that looks absolutely atrocious, why shouldn't I be able to sound off on it? If people can complain about MTV's Live8 coverage in a thread (which I did, but that's a different story), why can't I complain about awful this movie looks?

2 AM? I'm a bit of a night owl, big deal. I work shifts from 3 pm to 11 pm, so I normally stay up later than most and sleep later than most. I don't have a "bedtime", which leads me to my next point.

My age shouldn't be a factor in this at all. The "mommy and daddy" jokes don't really work as I'll be out on my own and legally an adult in a month. So I'm not a prepubescent kid, if that's what you're getting at.

If you don't like the language I use, ignor it.

No I didn't need my parents consent to get an account here. I'm not 9 years old. No, they don't monitor my internet usage, there's no need for them to.

This is stupid. I don't need to defend myself from this. You're the one at fault. Not me.

You're adept at making something out of nothing. I remember in a thread addressing everyone as "bitches", and you insinuating that I was refering to the females of Interference as "bitches". I think you like starting drama around here, I honestly do. Just like taking an innocent thread about a soft drink and making it seem like the end of the world. How can the rockin edge (a friend of mine on here, mind you) make an appreciation thread of Apple Computers and not get the same treatment from you? He likes Apple's, I like Dr. Pepper? This forum is slowly, slowly, slowly slipping under.

http://forum.interference.com/t131913.html

That one is about soft drinks, too. The end of Interference is nigh! All these soda pop threads are really tearing this place apart.

Look Ma! No swears! I bet zoney is happy! There's proof that I can write something without a profanity in it. I'm a lot smarter than you think.

Last edited:
xtal said:
Ahh, I don't care. I'm going to see it to go see Julian McMahon..The second most hottest guy on the planet.

I SECOND THAT!~!!! NIP{ TUCKKKKKK WEEEEEEEEEE

inmyplace13 said:

If you don't like the language I use, ignor it.

you need to edit ONE MORE TIME.....

That would make six?

And good job on the "no swearing" thing....you are making progress.

Aaaaaand, your still not a legal adult.....meaning...MOM and DAD.

theblazer said:
I bet you squirt over Bono and no one else!

is this kind of filth allowed here now?

blech

anyway...

hey inmyplace, if you think zoney's post count is impressive

you oughta see his IM capabilities :drool:

zonelistener said:

you need to edit ONE MORE TIME.....

That would make six?

And good job on the "no swearing" thing....you are making progress.

Aaaaaand, your still not a legal adult.....meaning...MOM and DAD.

Every time I edit the thing, my case gets stronger.

And good job, more young age jokes!

inmyplace13 said:

Look Ma! No swears! I bet zoney is happy! There's proof that I can write something without a profanity in it. I'm a lot smarter than you think.

DOH...you ruined it on the eighth edit....you said "bitches"

Soooo close. So close.

Go back and edit it, and we'll give you credit.

zonelistener said:

DOH...you ruined it on the eighth edit....you said "bitches"

Soooo close. So close.

Go back and edit it, and we'll give you credit.

I said it to prove a point, a point that was pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom