Fantastic 4 looks like shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
can't we all just get along? Or maybe agree to disagree?

Zoney-did you have any commentary about this forthcoming movie? Or did you come in to voice your opinion that you didn't like the 'negative' title of the thread? Just curious

I think my bed and soft cushy pillow are calling me... :yawn:

I am trying to get along...and teach. Somebody doesn't want to learn/listen.

I dislike MOST movies long before they come out...but I do not feel like I need to start a thread commenting on them. No big deal...just not my thing.

I'm not discussing Hitler or Nazis at all, merely using it as an example. I'm sure my banishment would really brighten your miserable life, but unfortunately, it's not going to happen over referencing Germany circa the 1940's.

About Coldplay hate threads. My opinion on that is pretty obvious (IN MY PLACE 13), but if someone hates Coldplay and wants to make a thread about it. More power to them. Hate is every bit as fundamental a human emotion as love.

I don't care if someone hates something. If I hate it too, I'll join the party. If not, I'll let it slide. But I will NEVER call into question whether or not the thread-starter has a right to voice their hate. Because they do, and that's the end of the story.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you trying to ruin my experience here. I'm sick of you not shutting up about post counts. I've made it abundantly clear that they mean nothing to me. You're the one who is freaking out about being here for a few years longer than I have, and that's precisely what I meant by post counts.

zonelistener said:

oh, by the way, when are you making your donation?

Never. Deal with it. I'm paying for college and don't have spare cash to "donate" to free websites. I plan on becoming a premium member as a means of support, also to enjoy the features it provides, but that's not going to make me any more respectable than now, nor should it.

inmyplace13 said:

Never. Deal with it. I'm paying for college and don't have spare cash to "donate" to free websites. I plan on becoming a premium member as a means of support, also to enjoy the features it provides, but that's not going to make me any more respectable than now, nor should it.

Never? But you are going to become a Premium Member? You canot become a Premium Member without "donating" - Just to let you know.

zonelistener said:

Never? But you are going to become a Premium Member? You canot become a Premium Member without "donating" - Just to let you know.

Excuse me for not KNOWING EVERYTHING.

You're so sarcastic and condescending. That's no way to get someone to respect you.

Plus, the way I see it, if I become a Premium Member, I'm paying for a service, therefore it's not a donation.

If I'm donating, I'm getting nothing in return for my money.

There is a difference there. Don't try to make me look so stupid.

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

I dislike MOST movies long before they come out...but I do not feel like I need to start a thread commenting on them. No big deal...just not my thing.

Fair enough.

But what you said above has a general negativity connected to it, even if you don't express it in your post. My husband has that attitude about movies as well. I can't tell you the last movie we went to one together. And if we do go, he claims immediately that it is overrated. I don't get to the movies often, and when I do, it's to take my daughter. That's the only time I see movie trailers, as I try to avoid the tv commercials. So Charlie & The Chocolate Factory is next.

Lila64 said:

Fair enough.

But what you said above has a general negativity connected to it, even if you don't express it in your post. My husband has that attitude about movies as well. I can't tell you the last movie we went to one together. And if we do go, he claims immediately that it is overrated. I don't get to the movies often, and when I do, it's to take my daughter. That's the only time I see movie trailers, as I try to avoid the tv commercials. So Charlie & The Chocolate Factory is next.

yes...there is negativity in my views of movies...but I am not expressing it in the way this thread has. No use for it. My opinion on this movie really doesn't matter...I will not see it.

Originally posted by zonelistener

yes...there is negativity in my views of movies...but I am not expressing it in the way this thread has. No use for it. My opinion on this movie really doesn't matter...I will not see it.

I understand, and neither will I.

off to bed - g'nite :wave:

zonelistener said:

I don't have to TRY!

:D :wink:

Good one! You got me! If that's not a personal attack, I don't know what is.

I admit I've said some things that I'm remorseful for. Things that I only said when I was extremely angry. I apologize for calling you any vulgar name I may have, it's really not in my nature, but I don't apologize for my views about this whole ordeal.

You're too pompous, and that's your problem. You think you're better than me, when not one of the 37,924 registered members of this forum is any better than another.

Looks like you're quitting for the night, so I will too.

Good night, hopefully we can meet in the middle somewhere here. I'm sure it will take compromising on both ends.

You are missing the point, again....

I am trying to improve this place for everyone...for you and for me. I have explained my original comments.

I think Lila knows where I am coming from...she has even given some examples....that I have agreed with. Two "old" people (as you call us), suggesting some ways to improve your posting to make interference.com a better place.

It is not about opinions of who is better than who...it is about creating a better community of U2 fans.

and :D and :wink: usually denotes humor or sarcasm - not a personal attack.

You'll learn that as you post more here at Interference.com!

More sarcasm? yes! :D

I'm offering to act civilized about this and you still resort to sarcasm and your old holier-than-thou mentality. I'd be more than happy to find a way to peacefully coexist with you, but at this point it looks impossible.

You're as immature as you accuse me of being.

Now who's being difficult, immature, or missing the point?

The elder member, who commands the utmost respect

hey inmyplace you should've ignored zoney a long time ago.

He pulls this type of crap on message boards because he's probably rejected in a real life not involving computers.

...and yeah, Fantastic 4 does look like crap.

BrownEyedBoy said:
hey inmyplace you should've ignored zoney a long time ago.

He pulls this type of crap on message boards because he's probably rejected in a real life not involving computers.

...and yeah, Fantastic 4 does look like crap.

Thanks, BEB. The email I received from Sicy recommended the same thing, so it looks like that is the gameplan from here on out.

I'm going to close this thread and just ban everyone.. maybe that will make everyone happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom