Fantastic 4 looks like shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or was it "your need to increase you post count to be accepted"?

Should I find your post where you say something like "WOW - IT'S OFFICIAL is great because people just increase their post counts."

Again...post counts mean very little when it comes to acceptance. Trust your elders when they speak to you.

zonelistener said:
thanks for the links....it will prove my point of your lack of maturity - you had to BUMP the thread in order to annoy people.

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Inmyplace has never annoyed me, and is plenty mature. And you are online at this hour picking on him because....? You got nothing better to do? Pa-leeze

and btw, whenever someone reaches a new postcount to change from, say refugee to newyorker, they usually say something. Not uncommon here...

Sayyyyyy Lila
Heaven help you catch me if I fall

Zone, get off of it, man. You're older than me. That's great. I'm glad it brings you so much joy.

But can you remember just how great being young is?

bonosgirl84 said:

lol, you've been here four months

you ain't seen nothin' yet

I was being sarcastic when I said that. And making a Lemon reference, which never hurt anyone.

I only registered here to try to get some GAs for Dallas (mission accomplished :D ) and I've really taken a liking to this place. I'm not going to let him ruin it for me.

Lila64 said:

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Inmyplace has never annoyed me, and is plenty mature.

Plenty mature?

PALEEeeEEEZzzEee!!111!!!!!!!!!111!! LOLOLOLLLLllllool!!11!!1

His maturity has been well documented tonight by his post in LS, describing the person who posted above him.

Good job.

hopefully this post hasn't been edited obsolete yet.

I describe the people above me all the time. I live in those threads with Lila, elevation2u, M4P, and the rockin edge, just to name a few. I'm talking to Lila via IM right now. I get along with these people and anyone else I cross paths with.

You, on the other hand, have been unkind to me from the first moment we interacted. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and the impression you gave me was as low as it gets.

I can't stand you. And I can't wrap my head around how a, what, 40-year-old man would want to start fights with someone he thinks is so inferior due to his date of birth.

zonelistener said:

Plenty mature?

PALEEeeEEEZzzEee!!111!!!!!!!!!111!! LOLOLOLLLLllllool!!11!!1

His maturity has been well documented tonight by his post in LS, describing the person who posted above him.

Good job.

hopefully this post hasn't been edited obsolete yet.

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. Picking on someone for voicing an opinion shows a lack of maturity on your part.

It's still a free country and we are still allowed to voice opinions, aren't we? (That is a rhetorical question, no need to answer, although I'm sure you will). If you don't like the thread, don't read it and move on to something else. If the movie comes out and is crap, then what will you say? Will you be apologizing. Doubtful.

Listen dude....you do not get it.

The people who have been posting here for a long time have PAVED YOUR WAY. You should be greatful for us.

When Elvis (joel) had server troubles...we were there to donate...we have put up with a lot of crap to make sure you have a place to post that is called interference.com

If you want to continue to hate me for everything I have done for you before you have arrived...fine...maybe some day you'll appreciate what I have done for you...an elder member of interference.com....and learn to respect me (and the others) instead of calling them expletives in other threads.

:up:

Last edited:
zonelistener said:
:up:...your getting there.

Can you not just leave me alone and not come in my threads anymore. Christ, you're so annoying for someone who thinks they're so mature.

zonelistener said:

If you want to continue to hate me for everything I have done for you before you have arrived...fine...maybe some day you'll be appreciate what I have done for you...an elder member of interference.com....and learn to respect me (and the others) instead of calling them expletives in other threads.

I will hate you until the day I leave this forum. You're a pompous, sad old man who thinks he deserves to be up on a pedestal because he's been around longer. Your post clearly shows that.

I respect everyone on this site except you. Plain and simple. You don't deserve any. You claim maturity is what you want from me, but you're most definitely not leading by example.

zonelistener said:
Listen dude....you do not get it.

The people who have been posting here for a long time have PAVED YOUR WAY. You should be greatful for us.

When Elvis (joel) had server troubles...we were there to donate...we have put up with a lot of crap to make sure you have a place to post that is called interference.com

If you want to continue to hate me for everything I have done for you before you have arrived...fine...maybe some day you'll appreciate what I have done for you...an elder member of interference.com....and learn to respect me (and the others) instead of calling them expletives in other threads.

Gee, I guess we are not all equal... Sounds like if you were here longer, you should be considered more important than someone else. WRONG.

Lemonade Stand: Off-topic forum. Drop in, order a glass of lemonade and talk with other U2 fans about what you're reading, looking at, watching, or a hobby. There is a sub-forum for General music, sports, TV, and movies.

If you are a member, you can start a thread, post comments. That's what inmyplace is doing. Why not just try and get along. Why are you singling this one person out? Move on to a different thread where you can contribute with a more positive attitude. You don't have to like soft drinks, movies, songs, etc., but you do have the right to post your opinion (not attack or pick on another member). Or is it only okay if they agree with you. I've perused many other threads here on interference. If I don't like the discussion or don't have anything to add, I don't. I haven't witnessed much of this 'picking on' in the threads I've been to. Why continue? Just agree to disagree and move on. Really.

inmyplace13 said:

I will hate you until the day I leave this forum.

dude, i've seen you call him a whiny little bitch AND an asshole so far...and i didn't even know you existed until i opened this thread tonight. that's a bit much, don't you think? i am being serious when i ask, WHERE do you newbies get off coming in here and talking to people like that? please, explain it to me, because i sincerely would love to know. this isn't the first time i've seen it, either. it happens all the time now. it never used to be like that.

inmyplace13 said:
I respect everyone on this site except you.

obviously, you don't. not when you are calling people names like that.

bonosgirl84 said:

obviously, you don't. not when you are calling people names like that.

I don't call anyone else names but him... :scratch:

Lila64 said:
If you are a member, you can start a thread, post comments. That's what inmyplace is doing. Why not just try and get along. Why are you singling this one person out? Move on to a different thread where you can contribute with a more positive attitude. You don't have to like soft drinks, movies, songs, etc., but you do have the right to post your opinion (not attack or pick on another member). Or is it only okay if they agree with you. I've perused many other threads here on interference. If I don't like the discussion or don't have anything to add, I don't. I haven't witnessed much of this 'picking on' in the threads I've been to. Why continue? Just agree to disagree and move on. Really.

I wanted inmyplace to start positive thread...he started out posting negative...and now you want ME to post a positive comment? It is a thread routed in negativity.

AND,about attacking someone...this is advice for inmyplace. right? the one who described me with an expletive in another thread.

Thank you Lilac for exhibiting EXACTLY what I have been saying from the my first post. :up:

I think there might have been a previous 'dispute', thus inmyplace's comments. I'm not sure, I could be wrong. Postcount doesn't make any one of us better than another...

Lila64 said:
I think there might have been a previous 'dispute', thus inmyplace's comments. I'm not sure, I could be wrong. Postcount doesn't make any one of us better than another...

You are absolutely right...I am glad one of inmyplace's friends could help him see that post count isn't important.

And I agree with you...we do need positive topics...not these negative "this movie is crap" threads - or "coldplay sucks" or any of that.

zonelistener said:

I wanted inmyplace to start positive thread...he started out posting negative

Do you realize that a great many of the threads in this forum are negative? Do you expect to do this in any thread that is rooted in negativity?

I could go to Free Your Mind and make an "I hate Hitler" thread and you would get upset because it's a negative thread.

There's things to be happy about in this life and things to not be so happy about. Fantastic 4 is the latter. Voicing my opinion on the subject in this thread is not a sin.

back to the title of this thread... does the movie look good or like shit? Would you have prefered inmyplace to have used different terminology? Should it have said 'Fantastic Four: Thumbs Up or Down'? Would that have made a difference? If so, I think it looks like shit. Does that make me a negative person? I saw Bewitched and like it. So should I be flamed for that?

I'm moving on, and I hope you all will too....

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

You are absolutely right...I am glad one of inmyplace's friends could help him see that post count isn't important.

The post count thing is old. When I said it, I was saying that it isn't important. You are totally misconstruing my point. You're the one making a big deal about post counts or amount of time being a member of this site. You believe, as a senior member, you deserve more respect. I, on the other hand, think a person who registered yesterday deserves as much respect as someone who registed the day the site started.

inmyplace13 said:

Do you realize that a great many of the threads in this forum are negative? Do you expect to do this in any thread that is rooted in negativity?

I could go to Free Your Mind and make an "I hate Hitler" thread and you would get upset because it's a negative thread.

There's things to be happy about in this life and things to not be so happy about. Fantastic 4 is the latter. Voicing my opinion on the subject in this thread is not a sin.

I have actually gone in other thread (coldplay hat threads) and made similar comments. Go look. Even before I posted here.

Little hint: don't go down the Hitler road. Trust me (as your forum elder)...people have lost their posting privledges when brinking up Nazi issues. Again...this is not about "post count" - this is about history of the forum!

What Lila said...try "Fantastic four: you opinions" and then say..."I saw the commercials...I have my doubts" - Open it up for conversation! People will be more open to offering their opinions in the thread if you try it that way! :up:

Seeeee, this is all I am asking. POSITIVE...

Are you catching on yet? Still HATE? :D

Isn't it hypocritical that your complaint with this thread is that it is of a negative nature, but our first altercation came from a thread in which I was PRAISING Dr. Pepper?

can't we all just get along? Or maybe agree to disagree?

Zoney-did you have any commentary about this forthcoming movie? Or did you come in to voice your opinion that you didn't like the 'negative' title of the thread? Just curious

I think my bed and soft cushy pillow are calling me... :yawn:

inmyplace13 said:

The post count thing is old. When I said it, I was saying that it isn't important. You are totally misconstruing my point. You're the one making a big deal about post counts

ok, from an outside perspective...YOU were the one who first mentioned his postcount. you actually changed the quotation box to make a mocking remark with it, so deal with it.

inmyplace13 said:
I, on the other hand, think a person who registered yesterday deserves as much respect as someone who registed the day the site started.

then show some, and STOP calling people names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom